Room Service Menu....cuts???

Thank you.

I'm sure many are born again posters and/or sock puppets with multiple ids and nothing to lose. They are just trying to stir to pot. Epic fail, me thinks.

So finally, Zydeco IS Sargent. Ha I thought so but wasn't sure til now. Thanks for your website and all your help with questions and pictures etc.

We will be in NO next Saturday!

We are eating at Mulates and Cafe Du Monde can't wait.

So finally, Zydeco IS Sargent. Ha I thought so but wasn't sure til now. Thanks for your website and all your help with questions and pictures etc.

SEE..YOU ARE LOVED BY MANY PEOPLE.:o:):o

Finally?? You're welcome and enjoy your cruise! The Conquest is a great ship.

SEE..YOU ARE LOVED BY MANY PEOPLE.:o:):o

:o Aw shucks. :o

Thanks again!

You didn't KNOW that???? Shoulda asked!!! LOL he's got a few ID's too.

Hey Sarge, when you said that about ids, being a psych nurse I thought you were talking about the id personality, which I found absolutely true on here a lot of times.

I don't know Zydo enough to say I love him, but I sure do appreciate all the menus and room info, and think it's awesome he shares it. So definitely Sarge/Zydo, you are appreciated!!!

Carole

Just about time to board the Legend.....Yippy!!!

Just wondering about the room service menu. Has it taken lots of cuts recently?? How is the selection for breakfast, lunch, and snacks?

What's your favorite thing to order from room service???

Thanks!

BLT for breakfast almost every morning...enjoyed on our balcony!

We wrote "2 BLT no mayo/chips" on the bottom of our door hang thingy 6 nights and 6 mornings we had blt/fruit/coffee as we looked out over the water; delivered exactly when we wanted it! They piled it high and we were 100% satisfied.

Fajita wraps on the balcony were awesome when we got that afternoon buzz & needed a food fix. :rolleyes:

Loved Legend room service and we're depending on NO CHANGES when we do our TA on it next April! (same room/same room service/same 100% satisfaction!).

Gee...sure hope I wasn't supposed to say something negative. ;)

Enjoy your cruise & have a blt for us!

You didn't KNOW that???? Shoulda asked!!! LOL he's got a few ID's too.

Hey Sarge, when you said that about ids, being a psych nurse I thought you were talking about the id personality, which I found absolutely true on here a lot of times.

I don't know Zydo enough to say I love him, but I sure do appreciate all the menus and room info, and think it's awesome he shares it. So definitely Sarge/Zydo, you are appreciated!!!

Carole

Actually this is the only ID I have on CC. I should probably try to change it to avoid confusion.

And you are most welcome! I am blessed enough to cruise and enjoy sharing.

Actually this is the only ID I have on CC. I should probably try to change it to avoid confusion.

And you are most welcome! I am blessed enough to cruise and enjoy sharing.

Why did I think you were under a different name in the whole "we are moving from CC because someone got banned, so we started "I hate CC" facebook page???

I must of gotten mixed up, my appologies!!

I don't hate CCL either and don't really care about the loyalty program, but I am protesting the HELL out of the comfort beds getting hard and lumpy :mad:

Cheers, Carole

Just about time to board the Legend.....Yippy!!!

Just wondering about the room service menu. Has it taken lots of cuts recently?? How is the selection for breakfast, lunch, and snacks?

What's your favorite thing to order from room service???

Thanks!

I understand your query. There have been a lot of posts on cuts, but none have mentioned room service, at least none I have seen. I think the room service menu had not been changed. And dont mind those people who respond to your valid question with negativity! Ask away, and ignore the nasties! My favorite room service orders are; continental breakfast, croissant, muffin, fruit and coffee. For lunch and later the chicken fajita wrap, caesar salad, and in the evening love ordering the vegetable tray with dip. Usually share that with friends before or after dinner, with a cocktail! I cant wait for my next cruise, when I will be sure to order the BLT that so many here talk about. Have a great cruise firstcruiser!:)

Why did I think you were under a different name in the whole "we are moving from CC because someone got banned, so we started "I hate CC" facebook page???

I must of gotten mixed up, my appologies!!

I don't hate CCL either and don't really care about the loyalty program, but I am protesting the HELL out of the comfort beds getting hard and lumpy :mad:

Cheers, Carole

My FB Id is different. There is one of those, but I didn't start it.

I only protest when they say I have to leave their bed and get off the ship. :eek:

Took our first Carnival cruise in February (2nd coming up in October, and 3rd next October!) And I thought the room service options were better on Carnival than they were on Princess.

We usually don't order room service, but I did use it quite frequently on my first cruise on the Pride - because I was confined to my room on a bland diet (noro-like virus - NOT fun). Because I was confined, everything was disposable. Paper plates, plasticware. What was funny (although not at the time!) they gave me a bowl of chicken soup but no spoon to eat it with, just a fork lol

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm if your a fan of rare beef the NY Strip sandwich is delicious!!! Love it!!! And of course the Coffee is our wake up call!!!

I always order this sandwich the last day as I'm packing. Sooo good. Preferred it when they used the brie instead of cheddar, but it's still a great sandwich.

They had flan?! I love flan....how long ago was this?

I know they had it on the menu March 2011 (I ordered it then).

Maybe it was one of those uneven items - when I ordered it I didn't find it very good. I am however a huge fan of both the chocolate cake and cheesecake on the room service menu.

A piece of chocolate cake, and a tuna sandwich on an english muffin with a side of potato salad is my perfect room service meal.

I know they had it on the menu March 2011 (I ordered it then).

Maybe it was one of those uneven items - when I ordered it I didn't find it very good. I am however a huge fan of both the chocolate cake and cheesecake on the room service menu.

A piece of chocolate cake, and a tuna sandwich on an english muffin with a side of potato salad is my perfect room service meal.

That's weird I have never seen it on the menu. Oh well I usually get my fix at Nachi. So good. :)

My first morning routine is always to order a bagel, smoked salmon, juice and coffee and enjoy it out on my balcony. I'm a very early riser, so after that I usually order Danish and coffee for delivery around 6 a.m to hold me until the dining room opens. :D

I used to enjoy the roast beef and Brie sandwich, but they changed it to cheddar and that's not as good. I also like the chocolate cake.

Archived