Booking Number

scotty1980

Cant log in to carnivals website to view a upcoming cruise, it says it needs my booking number but cant find the paper i wrote it on, is it just a glitch on the website or should i call carnival?

I couldn't remember my booking number to check on my cruise and just had to log-in to the CCL website and click on Manage My Cruise. Almost couldn't do that either until I found my password.

I was wondering this myself. When they updated all the VIFP stuff, it deleted the other 2 bookings I am looking after (I had entered the booking #s after I booked the cabins to keep up for friends) but kept MY personal booking. I wonder if the updated site is the cause?

Cant log in to carnivals website to view a upcoming cruise, it says it needs my booking number but cant find the paper i wrote it on, is it just a glitch on the website or should i call carnival?

Check your email. You should have gotten an email after booking if you booked on line with Carnival. If you booked otherwise you can contact them for it.

Archived