Pride out of Batlimore early Oct weather

tcowgs21

We are leaving on the Pride on Oct 7 out of Baltimore. Has anyone that has done this time of year give me some info about the possible weather. Is it cold going out and is it rough leaving Baltimore? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Weather going out of Baltimore is hit or miss. You could be sailing in shorts and t-shirts or it could easily be in the 50's. Usually that time of the year it can be pretty decent for temps. There is a really good chance that you will definitely know you are on a ship with the water condition until you get past Cape Hatteras.

Love this time of the year to sail from the northeast. We are actually sailing on the Miracle on October 5th out of NYC.:D

Once you hit the Gulf Stream, the weather is summer like, the water Caribbean blue, but all depends on any fronts coming through.

Gulf stream + cold front = really fun seas as we found out a few years ago. :p One of my favorite cruises although I admit to liking the 18-20 foot seas.

We cruised our of Baltimore this past October 12th. It was 72 degrees that day and sunny. The year before we sailed from there in September and it was cold and rainy the day we left.

There's really no predicting how warm the weather is going to be five months from now.

We are leaving on the Pride on Oct 7 out of Baltimore. Has anyone that has done this time of year give me some info about the possible weather. Is it cold going out and is it rough leaving Baltimore? Any help is greatly appreciated.

We'll be on the cruise with you.

I'm not too worried about embarkation day as we spend the whole afternoon touring the entire ship. As for the ports, we've sailed in October twice and November once and the weather in the Caribbean has been gorgeous. Another plus is that the ocean temps are very warm after the summer season.

OP, I have nothing to add on the weather comments but wanted to let you know that you shouldn't trip when you disembark because I'm liable to walk over you;):).

And that old fat bald headed guy leaving as you are coming on just might be me. If I trip please pick me up and if you see tears in my eyes they are from the pain of departure.

Hope the weather is great and you enjoy your cruise.

And that old fat bald headed guy leaving as you are coming on just might be me. If I trip please pick me up and if you see tears in my eyes they are from the pain of departure.

Hope the weather is great and you enjoy your cruise.

That will be me 7 days later:(;).

Archived