Zone 1 Debarkation

musicgal

If you can't get them to give you zone 1 (which you automatically get if you are Platinum or higher) at the guest services desk, and you HAVE to be off as early as possible, your other choice is self debarkation. You have to be able to take all your luggage with you, but you can be off before the Zone 1 people... But find out before you have to put your luggage out the night before because you need to know if you have to carry it off yourself or not. The luggage they take off for you is not available for retrieval until they start calling zones...

Normally if you tell them you have a very early flight they will put you in the earliest off zone as possible.

Pretty sure Zone 1 is only for Platinum and Suites.

Are you going to book a cabin just to get Zone 1? :confused:

I have some left over I'll sell you! :p

Nope- though thanks NCTF;) I'm just trying to figure out what their system is. I was in a premium balcony and got zone 1 debarkation this last time and I am not a "VIP" nor was I a "platinum"- and as the only folks gracing me with an answer are trying to ferret out my hidden, secret motivation- I may never get the demographic information I was seeking:rolleyes:

Yes, some of it is having a suite booked... some of it is asking for it... but I'm looking for a geographical pattern-

We were on Panorama... very high on our particular ship so I am wondering if that had anything to do with it. Curious, that's all.

Do they have the debarkation the same from week to week?

I thought it was different.

We have always had early flights-- and take that to the guest services to get early off tags.

No way do i want to schlep that stuff through the crowds trying to get off the ship

Pretty sure Zone 1 is only for Platinum and Suites.

Are you going to book a cabin just to get Zone 1? :confused:

I have some left over I'll sell you! :p

We were in a suite on the Sensation in April and ended up in Zone 5

We were in a suite on the Sensation in April and ended up in Zone 5

Thanks Winderdawg! Now that's useful information showing me there may be something geographical involved in the debarking pattern. Yay.

Archived