So confused can you help?

First time cruiser here.

I am looking at upgrading from inside to balcony.

I have a TA but she is going to have major dental work tommorrow so I can't really ask her right now.

If I booked my inside cabin at $1129.48 and it is currently at $1179.48 which amount do I use to calculate the price increase to balcony?

Thanks

I thought that if the price increased to the $1179 for my inside that I could use that amount to subtract from Balcony price to get the upgrade total.

:( That $50 more for me to have to pay. Guess not

The only time you would get a credit is if the current price is cheaper than what you originally paid. You can't get a credit on something you did not pay for.

First time cruiser here.

I am looking at upgrading from inside to balcony.

I have a TA but she is going to have major dental work tommorrow so I can't really ask her right now.

If I booked my inside cabin at $1129.48 and it is currently at $1179.48 which amount do I use to calculate the price increase to balcony?

Thanks

You want them to credit you with more money than you paid for the cabin. That is a really novel idea.

DON

I wasn't looking for a credit.

Just wasn't sure which price was the starting point that you take to figure out how much more the balcony is.

My thinking was if my cruise went from $1129 to $1179 then with increases across the board my current cruise should be worth $1179. So using the $1179 to subtract from Balcony amount that would give me how much my price increase would be.

But I was wrong the base price for subtraction is not what my room is currently at - but what I actually paid for it.

Dont worry when I was brand new I had all kinds of ideas about getting things it turns out you cant get.

I would read up to a 5 category upgrade .. WOW, so if I booked a 4D, .. hey I wind up in a OV .. not so fast, its always within the same category .. etc.

All my ideas, like yours turned out to be .. good try, but no dice.

Archived