Advantage to INSIDE Cabins?

what room is the hidden gem?

would like to look up the pics

Txs

There is a thread with tons of 1A pics, everything about 1As or some such.

6393, and 7345? and the one on deck 8 on conquest class have twins, not beds that dont push together.

Of course 1As only hold 2 people. did you say you have 3 booked?

making me feel better about the fact I cannot afford the upgrade to balcony right now.

Hey Roll Call buddies! We have had suites, balconies, OV and now cruise inside. It allows us to sail more often and to help my wife the the lack of a window we leave the TV tuned to the forward facing cam with the sound muted. Whenever we wake up, a quick glance at the screen tells us if the sun is up.

Save your money for all the fun excursions!

They're CHEAP and comfortable! I've been cruising since I was 19 and now I'm 65 and only once have we sailed in a balcony room and that was because the SIL came along. On our next cruise in Aug. the SIL is coming with us again (she's lots of fun) so we'll have our second ever balcony room. If you can afford it, they are the way to go. But we've never, ever, had a problem (that "we" would be the DH, DS, (now 17...cruising with us since he was 5), and me. The DH, SIL, and I are sharing the balcony room and the DS and his friend will be in an interior room. Personally, though we love the balcony rooms we'd rather sail more often so we usually go with the interior rooms. Never been a problem.:D

making me feel better about the fact I cannot afford the upgrade to balcony right now.

We've always booked an inside cabin - the savings gives us some very, very nice shore excursions.

Also, you can't guarantee with a balcony that the cruisers on either side of you won't smoke or be loud. Paying all that extra money not to enjoy my balcony would really tee me off.

And...Empress deck on Freedom is perfect.

Rooms above and below you.

Two flights up is Lido with pools and food and a few down are the dining rooms.

You will eat tons so if you can use the stairs, LOL, it's what saves us!

..... they're on a CRUISE SHIP:D. When I get onboard I feel like royalty no matter what room type I'm in, no matter where on the ship the room is.

And when I look at the price of a balcony and the size of the balcony where you can't even put your feet up, ugh! I just can't make the dollars-leap. So I'm just happy to be aboard! Love it!! m--

PS I don't find the insides to be so pitch dark as some - there's light that comes under the hallway door and all those little lights from chargers, the smoke alarm, the little power light on the TV..... I think there's at least enough light to get up and go to the bathroom.

Archived