Breeze photos

agavin

Thanks so much for posting all the pictures. We're getting ready to book an 8 night on the Breeze for next May. I LOVE the decor of this ship! The only Carnival ship we've been on is the Valor, which was nice, but the Breeze looks fabulous!!!:)

The pictures are better than what the CCL web site provide. The ship looks real nice but I wil not cruise on her until 2013 or so.

Gary

Aww, thanks :) And thanks everyone! Sorry, I don't have more photos of the ship... that sailing was an exhausting one :)

Thanks for the beautiful photos. Was the camera a DSLR? I'm thinking about purchasing one and trying to figure out which one to get.

Yep, DSLR... I shoot with a Sony A700.

Thanks...the ship really looks upgraded versus the neon clad Farcus designs of the rest of the fleet. It is really making me look forward to our 6 day sailing in January and with only 2 ports to visit, that means we'll have more time on this beautiful new ship and the crew will have 6 months to get any kinks out. :)

Some pictures from our port stops too, in case anyone is interested... (it's a lot of work posting pictures to this site, so I'm going the lazy route, sorry :) )

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150998496090379.469003.625475378&type=1&l=0734054291

Wonderful pictures. Thanks for posting. We are sailing Sept 7 and I'm interested to hear about your excursions. Did you do Carnival ones or your own?

Wonderful pictures. Thanks for posting. We are sailing Sept 7 and I'm interested to hear about your excursions. Did you do Carnival ones or your own?

We didn't do any Carnival excursions... so we either wandered off on our own or booked something privately... more details here (travel blog... but please be warned my style is not necessarily for everyone)

http://www.travelblog.org/Europe/Spain/Catalonia/Barcelona/blog-724764.html

I'm a bit surprised at how little has been posted actually... I know loads of people got sick (respiratory) on our sailing, and many stayed in Europe for a while once the cruise ended... so maybe this weekend we'll start to see a bit more.

Thank you, OP, for posting the pics! Now I have to add Breeze to my "to cruise" list, which already has about 100 ships :D

Please excuse this quick insert that is not 100% related to the topic...

Thanks for the beautiful photos. Was the camera a DSLR? I'm thinking about purchasing one and trying to figure out which one to get.

I would recommend you look at the photo discussions boards also. I have a DSLR (Nikon) and really love the pictures, but switching lenses can be cumbersome & not good for the camera in sandy/windy areas. It is also somewhat heavy to carry around ports. My next camera will be a superzoom model. No need to change lenses and still excellent quality. E-mail me at APDMOM@live.com if you want details... I have a great web address that compares cameras side by side.

Hope you find a great camera!

• 2 weeks later...

I have a question: Did you or any of your family members that went with you try the 5D movie theater that is on board the Breeze? I was hoping someone has so I can have a review of that. Thanks!

Archived