Why can't I get motivated???

pampaul

I am usually an early packer (like a week out) but we are leaving in 2 days and I just can't find the ambition to start packing!!! Thankfully, I have tomorrow off from work so I'll have to do it then. But for some reason, it seems so daunting right now. :(

Perk up! I get uneasy because I work twice as hard before I leave and twice as hard when I get back to hopefully stay ahead and that's when I never have time to pack. But relax do not worry about a thing just take it 1 piece of clothing at a time make a list of what you are bringing plan your outfits. You never know this could be a blessing in disguise make you really look at whot you are packing! Cheer Up everything will be great on the Fantasy!

I am usually an early packer (like a week out) but we are leaving in 2 days and I just can't find the ambition to start packing!!! Thankfully, I have tomorrow off from work so I'll have to do it then. But for some reason, it seems so daunting right now. :(

You know, I used to be the same way. Organizing/sorting/laying out stuff way before I needed to. Our last trip we finally got around to laying out our stuff about 3 days before we left, and actually packing the night before.. Maybe we're just getting too good at this :confused:;)

:)

Gee, I have those on my iPod.;) Plus many others.

That set of five albums is my go-to music for when I need to improve my mood which is a lot since I started working for the federal government.

You know, I used to be the same way. Organizing/sorting/laying out stuff way before I needed to. Our last trip we finally got around to laying out our stuff about 3 days before we left, and actually packing the night before.. Maybe we're just getting too good at this :confused:;)

Same here. And what I've come to realize is packing to the hilt and all the extras don't matter, it's vacation, wear your comfy clothes. So what if you forget something, will anyone know?

Archived