Here is the e-coupon link

Hopes4

A lot of people seem to be looking for these coupons lately, so I thought I'd make it easy for them to find.

Here is a link to the old coupons - good until 12/12, the new coupons and even a link to the slot play coupons.

http://shof515.com/ncl_coupons/

(thank you to shof515 for the link in your siggy :) )

Thanks for sharing!

Can anyone report back that they printed the coupons and NCL accepted them without any question? I would hate to be told they were not eligible beacuse NCL did not actually issue them? I checked out NCL.com, but could not confirm that the coupons were valid or not....

Can anyone report back that they printed the coupons and NCL accepted them without any question? I would hate to be told they were not eligible beacuse NCL did not actually issue them? I checked out NCL.com, but could not confirm that the coupons were valid or not....

They are issue by NCL, only problem is that NCL picks and chooses who view these coupons. Sometimes you can find on them on your edocs, sometimes you cant. Thats why i am sharing these with everyone

You can use on all ships, except a few so make sure you read the fine print

Is there a limit to how many of the 4 for 3 specialty restauarnt coupons you can use? We plan on dining at at least four of the specialty restaurants and there are five of us. So, can I print four of those coupons to use?

.....and it said "Only original certificate can be accepted".

Are these going to look original if printed on stock paper? It's my first time sailing NCL so I have no idea what they look like.

wasiii

.....and it said "Only original certificate can be accepted".

Are these going to look original if printed on stock paper? It's my first time sailing NCL so I have no idea what they look like.

wasiii

you will be fine using any kind of paper. it dont have to be in color either

FYI these are for sailings through 12/31/12 just in case you're sailing after that (like me lol) :)

You needed to scroll down. These are 2 different sets of NCL coupons, only the first one expires the end of this year.

Is there a limit to how many of the 4 for 3 specialty restauarnt coupons you can use? We plan on dining at at least four of the specialty restaurants and there are five of us. So, can I print four of those coupons to use?

Yes you can.

You're all very welcome! Thanks go to shof515 for making the link, all I did was put it under an easy to find heading. :-)

YES, print more than one and share them with your friends, I know I'm going to for the dining coupons.

Archived