Disappointed with Carnival...Will I like Princess?

NovCruisin

We are platinum on Princess and leaving Monday for the Ruby in the Med. We used Carnival (Spirit) over spring break as Princess cancelled the Mexican Riviera trip we had reserved. There is really no comparison between Carnival and Princess. Princess produces freshly baked rolls, desserts, daily. Carnival served packaged dinner rolls (UGH). Carnival had an excellent Specialty Restaurant which we enjoyed. Sure, food preferences are subjective but our experience puts Princess WAY ahead in comparison.

msk1

Actually, they are more different than alike.

BTW, Mich, you must have a real ax to grind with Princess. Every post you have made on the CC board indicates this..

Not agreed by many many cruisers:o If you do not like Princess at all - and your posts illustrate this - why are you continually on the Princess threads?

Guess I'm not the only one to notice that all of their posts are slamming everything about Princess. I appreciate posts that are objective & can see both sides of any issue because there are always two sides. I've learned so much from posts by others on CC that are not totally negative without a good word to say about anything.

It's difficult for me to put much credence in posts when someone replies to a thread about what you like about Princess with the reply "in one word...nothing".

I've never said that about any cruise on any cruise line...and such complete negativity isn't useful to me at all. :rolleyes:

I've never said that about any cruise on any cruise line...and such complete negativity isn't useful to me at all. :rolleyes:
It's possible to take a cruise and have several negative experiences that can affect your cruise. When that happens, it's helpful and educational to be specific about what didn't meet your expectations rather than post a general, negative comment.

It's possible to take a cruise and have several negative experiences that can affect your cruise. When that happens, it's helpful and educational to be specific about what didn't meet your expectations rather than post a general, negative comment.

Absolutely & I have learned from both positive and negative experiences of others when they share the details with us. Things go wrong & need a solution...I feel that constructive criticism helps to find better ways to do things & that's what I find most helpful to me. :)

Archived