Theme nights on Pacific Pearl?

We're about to leave on a 10 night cruise on Pacific Pearl

Should we be expecting a 'theme' night where passengers get dressed up in fancy dress ( eg 'island' night with flower leis and loud hawaiian style shirts)?

We'd appreciate a heads up from someone who's been on the ship recently and could give us any tips about this school holiday cruise, which we are enjoying as a couple and one 11 year old, for the first time

Can't tell you about school holiday cruises, but the ships always have an island night, and usually a country and western night, and a pirate night if they are having the Pirates Show. Sometimes a 60s, 70s and 80s night. Not everyone gets 'dressed up' for these, but many do.

Can't tell you about school holiday cruises, but the ships always have an island night, and usually a country and western night, and a pirate night if they are having the Pirates Show. Sometimes a 60s, 70s and 80s night. Not everyone gets 'dressed up' for these, but many do.

I agree with that Sandy said. More people get involved with Island Night than with the others nights. I noticed that the people who dressed in pirate gear for the pirate show (and sat near the front) were more likely to be called up on stage to participate in the show.

island night...you can buy items on the islands for that!

Country & western night

Priates night...you can but items onboard!

We loved the Island night best!

PS leave the D/H suit home and bring the theme night gear is my recommendation.

B&B

Archived