Disembarkation excursions

molly2kit

Hoping someone can help me out with a question regarding Princess Disembarkation excursions.

We are thinking of Crown Princess cruise from Galveston in Jan 2013. Our flights are booked as they were using points and we had to pick IAH(Houston). Our flight after the cruise leaves at 9pm so I was wondering if there might be an excursion of a few hours which would then drop us at the airport.

Does every Princess cruise offer an excursion like this?

Thank you

Hoping someone can help me out with a question regarding Princess Disembarkation excursions.

We are thinking of Crown Princess cruise from Galveston in Jan 2013. Our flights are booked as they were using points and we had to pick IAH(Houston). Our flight after the cruise leaves at 9pm so I was wondering if there might be an excursion of a few hours which would then drop us at the airport.

Does every Princess cruise offer an excursion like this?

Thank you

If you go to the princess.com web site and look at shore excursions for Galveston, it lists two disembarkation day shore excursions.

http://www.princess.com/find/excursion/exlistfordestination.page?portid=GLS&t=C&exType=S

Thank you very much - I did check the Princess site but I was looking at the individual cruise and it said there were no excursions for Galveston yet.

The only thing that worries me is that it says they can cancel if they don't get enought people and you have to book on board, not before. So, you could end up stuck in Galveston with no way to the Houston airport except by cab.

Thanks.

Thank you very much - I did check the Princess site but I was looking at the individual cruise and it said there were no excursions for Galveston yet.

The only thing that worries me is that it says they can cancel if they don't get enought people and you have to book on board, not before. So, you could end up stuck in Galveston with no way to the Houston airport except by cab.

Thanks.

You won't be stuck in Galveston. A couple of days before disembarkation, you'll receive forms to fill out with your flight or other information. You'll see the transfer and tour options as well as pricing. You would sign up for a transfer and tour on that form. Yes, it's last minute but that's the way Princess does it, no matter which port. You can always have your TA add a transfer to the airport to your booking now. When you get the form, just add the tour. That's one of the options on the form. .

You won't be stuck in Galveston. A couple of days before disembarkation, you'll receive forms to fill out with your flight or other information. You'll see the transfer and tour options as well as pricing. You would sign up for a transfer and tour on that form. Yes, it's last minute but that's the way Princess does it, no matter which port. You can always have your TA add a transfer to the airport to your booking now. When you get the form, just add the tour. That's one of the options on the form. .

And if you sign up for the transfer to IAH before sailing they will give you credit for it if you then book one of the tours that ends at IAH.

Thank you both so much! That is great information. We haven't booked yet but we definitely will - I am keeping an eye on cabin availability.

Whichever we choose we will still have a long long wait at the airport before departure.

:)

Archived