Dawn Princess Disabled Cabin Size Vs Normal

bennob66

We have got a choice of taking an access impaired cabin in C305 or C306 , OR going for a normal cabin A201 or A202 Would the access impaired cabin be a bigger cabin or just a bigger bathroom? They look bigger on the deck plan but this might be an illusion.

We have got a choice of taking an access impaired cabin in C305 or C306 , OR going for a normal cabin A201 or A202 Would the access impaired cabin be a bigger cabin or just a bigger bathroom? They look bigger on the deck plan but this might be an illusion.

We sailed on the Sun Princess in a disabled cabin. Much bigger cabin and bathroom

On behalf of the disabled people out there, please do NOT choose the disabled room if you don't require the adaptations provided. There are people who have no choice and require these rooms and are unable to cruise if they are not available.

As I said before we were allocated this cabin on a two dayer ... We would never have gotten it otherwise. I understand that even if you ask for these cabins you can be bumped if a disabled person needs it..... And so it should be! Maybe there aren't many disabled people on this cruise and these cabins are available otherwise they wouldn't have been offered them.

I was just answering a query.

Billy and Charlie's mum........Could you tell me which cabin you were in, the photos gives a good view of the room, thank you. I have been unabled to find any photos of D315

We are booked on the Dawn Princess next Feb and in Cabin D315 Dolphin deck. My husband in wheelchair bound ...paralysed after a stroke 5 years ago and this is our fist holiday since then.

ozgeordielass

As I said before we were allocated this cabin on a two dayer ... We would never have gotten it otherwise. I understand that even if you ask for these cabins you can be bumped if a disabled person needs it..... And so it should be! Maybe there aren't many disabled people on this cruise and these cabins are available otherwise they wouldn't have been offered them.

I was just answering a query.

Unfortunatley Princess doesn't bump people. Their system doesn't keep track of who needs the cabin.

Original Poster - Do not take this cabin unless you are disabled. If you are auto-assigned the cabin, that is fine.

Archived