Patrice Bailey private tour

Moi0606

Hi

Just booked a private tour from Falmouth to Mystic Mountain and Dunns Falls. Has anyone hired Patrice before and if so what was your experience? She seems very friendly and wonderfully prompt with emails.

Thanks

I just booked with her for the day to. I sent an email, got a very prompt reply, she answered all my questions then told me what I wanted to do wasnt doable, lol. So, I called her and change the direction I was thinking...Got a verbal quote for my group of 20, then she sent me a email to confirm...

So far, so great!!!

Im looking forward to my tour w her.

Here is her pic so you will know her. She is very friendly. When you see her tell her you talked to the person that used her back in Dec. We went to white witch and mo bay. There were 6 of us and she kept the piece of paper where I had written her info down:D Tell her Al and Helen said hello

IMG_1572_rs.jpg.5beb6f832c7c48e34cf627fe2b817bbf.jpg

Edited by setsail

• 3 months later...

Friends, Family and I took off on a Birthday Trip to Jamaica, with nothing but Fun on our minds. With so much to see and do and not so much time to fit it all in, we were hooked up with Patrice, who came highly recommended. That recommendation paid off in Mega-Dividends as we TOTALLY got so much more than we had expected. We found Patrice to be professional, responsible and very much mindful of our tour needs. Not only did we tour Dunn's River Falls and shopping in Ocho Rios, we experienced a private Lobster Dinner on the Beach followed by a trip to Glistening Waters (Bioluminescent Lagoon). As the day went on, the ride between destinations became as much or more fun than the destinations themselves! Having FUN is certainly Patrice's Specialty! I, for one, feel that I saw a part of Jamaica in a way that I may not have known, if it had not been for Patrice. It was an awesome experience and I am already planning a return trip there ...and booking with Patrice, FOR SURE!!!

• 1 month later...
Friends, Family and I took off on a Birthday Trip to Jamaica, with nothing but Fun on our minds. With so much to see and do and not so much time to fit it all in, we were hooked up with Patrice, who came highly recommended. That recommendation paid off in Mega-Dividends as we TOTALLY got so much more than we had expected. We found Patrice to be professional, responsible and very much mindful of our tour needs. Not only did we tour Dunn's River Falls and shopping in Ocho Rios, we experienced a private Lobster Dinner on the Beach followed by a trip to Glistening Waters (Bioluminescent Lagoon). As the day went on, the ride between destinations became as much or more fun than the destinations themselves! Having FUN is certainly Patrice's Specialty! I, for one, feel that I saw a part of Jamaica in a way that I may not have known, if it had not been for Patrice. It was an awesome experience and I am already planning a return trip there ...and booking with Patrice, FOR SURE!!!

Sounds very exciting! Kindly advise us how to book?? Thanks :D

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

You cannot find a better person than Patrice for your tours. She is an awesome lady, very friendly, honest, just wants you to have a fun time. We have had the pleasure of her company 2 times, and if we ever go back to Falmouth, Patrice is the only one I would contact! Definitely recommend her!

• 1 year later...

Would not book through Patrice ever again. Communication was good at the beginning, then stopped. It took an email less than a week before departure asking for communication or we will have to look elsewhere bc we didnt want to be out of an excursion. Met her, she seems very nice. She introduced us to the driver who was suppose to stop and pick up 4 bottles of water (she gave him money) and he never did. We were suppose to be on a sightseeing tour. Got little to no information unless asked. AC worked very poorly. Asked to stop at a reputable Jamaican place for lunch, took us to Margaretaville (the driver even indulged in an alcoholic cocktail at lunch) Overall, very expensive taxi ride... huge miss and left 4 adults very very disappointed, especially bc the reviews were so good.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

We had a great tour with Patrice’s company on 6/23/2015 from Falmouth. We were on a western Caribbean cruise on the Oasis of the Seas.

Patrice has several vans, so you may not end up with her as your guide, but as they say in Jamaica, “no problem”. We were delighted with our guide, Kay, so you shouldn’t be concerned about that.

Kay sat facing us in the back of the van so she was very easy to hear and understand. She kept us well supplied with cold water and beer as she answered our questions, told us about Jamaican history and explained what we were seeing along the way.

We were a family of 6 adults and 6 kids ages 7 months to 9 years, so we had the whole van to ourselves. We requested a tour including Dunn’s River falls, lunch and anything that would expose the kids to the non-touristy side of Jamaica.

Kay and the driver took us directly to the falls so we could avoid some of the crowds that build up there later in the day. Fortunately, our ship was the only one in Jamaica that day, so it was not very crowded. My wife carried the baby on the trail along the falls while the rest of us made the climb. Kay stayed with my wife and the baby the entire time.

Later we made a shopping stop in Ocho Rios and had a lunch of jerk chicken and fried cornbread at an outdoor restaurant nearby. It really hit the spot.

Finally, the kids got a little one-on-one time with some Jamaican kids which at first made them a little uncomfortable. But, later some of them said that was the best part of the day. Perfect!

I highly recommend Patrice’s company especially her guide, Kay.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

This is what she signed on her first email reply to me: "Patrice Bailey, patbailey52@yahoo.com, 1876-509-7542". She also put: "There are persons pretending to be Patrice Bailey and claiming to represent me please be careful this is my only email address. I will have my identification card on my person. There is no substitute to Patrice Bailey." Which made me chuckle and think we are truly going to enjoy her.