0 days sailed

I e-mailed them about our 3 past cruises, got an e-mail back on the 18th saying they "found us" and gave us credit for our past cruises and said it would show up in 72 hours. Today, the 25th, still shows zero days sailed. :(

When I make final payment for our next cruise I will definitely get that fixed so we get the right color cards. :)

LOL, Carnival sure is on the ball. Just sailed the other week and a year previously. I guess Carnival doesnt keep track of them? I am sure they will get to it.

They have your data; you just can't see it. I gave instructions for fixing this problem in the All things VIPF sticky thread in posts 917 and 936. Let me know if my instructions work for you!

Yep.....I have been staying on them with emails about how frustrating it is.....of course it wouldn't be so bad if we didn't see on here, where some people emailed them 1 time and it was fixed or they went in and added their past cruises and it was fixed...and I am STILL trying to get get a mere 3 cruises added and have been told 4 times that we will see the change in 72 hours....NOT!!!!!!

I e-mailed them about our 3 past cruises, got an e-mail back on the 18th saying they "found us" and gave us credit for our past cruises and said it would show up in 72 hours. Today, the 25th, still shows zero days sailed. :(

When I make final payment for our next cruise I will definitely get that fixed so we get the right color cards. :)

Same here, there 1st e-mail i was told to wait 7 to 10 days.

Then they sent me another telling me they found it and that it would show in 24 to 48 hours.

When it didn't show still...i e-mailed them again and this time it will be another 7 to 10 days.

But they appreciate my patience!:)

Same here, there 1st e-mail i was told to wait 7 to 10 days.

Then they sent me another telling me they found it and that it would show in 24 to 48 hours.

When it didn't show still...i e-mailed them again and this time it will be another 7 to 10 days.

But they appreciate my patience!:)

LOL...Yes I love the "appreicate my patience" part....Really....do I seem patient? LOL:D

Call them and get it fixed or do it yourself on the edit button under your profile for VIFP.

Tried at least a dozen times....Doesn't work!!!!

Who are you guys calling? I would call the past guest relations department to get it fixed.

Exactly who I have talked to on phone over and over and emailed over and over....Doesn't Work.....and that is what is so frustrating.....works for some...and not for others!!!!!:confused:

My past cruises don't show up on Carnival's website yet either. However, when I printed out my boarding pass for my upcoming cruise I was credited for all my past cruises so they do have the info, you just can't see it yet on the website. I thought I was going to drop down to Red from Gold but it still shows me as Gold on boarding pass so I'm happy with that.:D

i feel ya!

my user name doesnt even exist on their website anymore. it was supposed be fixed, and then fixed, and then fixed. i have pretty much given up. :mad:

of note, my boyfriends log in info works, but shows zero days. i just did an ES upgrade, and the new cruise confirmation has us both as VIFP level RED.

We both currently have 30 cruises and 217 days sailed. My history is fine but I have had a log in for a long time. I created a log in for my husband the day before the change and I printed out his cruise history of 30 cruises. When I tried to log in after the change my husband now shows 0 cruises and 0 days. I tried the fix from the above poster from posts 917 and 936 (from another thread) and it comes up that someone already has that login. I did call Carnival in the beginning and sent them an e-mail. Hasn't shown up yet but when I look at our booked cruises we both show Diamond so I guess it's OK on their end.

I had the same problem with my profile showing 0 days sailed. I did contact them & it took about 2 weeks to get it corrected. I sent an email, got a reply the next day, then had everything corrected in 2 weeks. If you make them aware of the problem they can fix it.........just don't expect it to happen immediately.

LOL, Carnival sure is on the ball. Just sailed the other week and a year previously. I guess Carnival doesnt keep track of them? I am sure they will get to it.

It is the new white level of the VIFP program - Born Again Virgin Cruiser VIFP

Beta Testing was dropped after the budget cutbacks, Stu.

We are the beta testers it seems. LOL.

My next cruise isnt Carnival so I am in no hurry but I have been looking at possible Carnival bookings for after my next cruise. I wouldn't mind sailing Carnival again, they offer a decent cruise, it just seems they arent very organized.

It would be only my third Carnival cruise so its not like I would get any discounts, perks or anything, it just was surprising to find at how unorganized they really are. I will check again in the future when I am serious about booking. I dont think its wrong expect them to have their act together by then.

They have your data; you just can't see it. I gave instructions for fixing this problem in the All things VIPF sticky thread in posts 917 and 936. Let me know if my instructions work for you!

I can confirm this workaround worked for me just now as well. Thank you for posting that. My past cruises are showing up now that I did exactlly what you said do on that thread. Thanks again for posting that.

Archived