Is it...?

skid71

Best way to ensure you have it on the second leg is to go to store after 7 on the last night of the first cruise. This way you just walk right out of the store with it.

have they started setting a exact time each cruise? I know in the past there have been times when it was still afternoon, and I would ask, and they would let me bring it back to my cabin the last sea day.. some cruises it was later. I have never known them to set the same time and keep to it.

Has this changed?

have they started setting a exact time each cruise? I know in the past there have been times when it was still afternoon, and I would ask, and they would let me bring it back to my cabin the last sea day.. some cruises it was later. I have never known them to set the same time and keep to it.

Has this changed?

To my knowledge, no. It may be earlier on some ships, but after 7 there's no question, at least in my experience.

Your B2B fruitbasket is waiting in the room when you start your 2nd week.

Yes, liquor you bought at a port & held for you till the end of the 1st cruise SHOULD be in your room the last night. Also they do allow you to take the booze that you bought on ship early evening of last day on cruise #1 back to your room.

Note - I said SHOULD. Someone mentioned on CC that they may be cracking down on B2B people getting to keep the booze purchased during leg #1.

You may not get a B2B gift. I didn't. If you get one, you get it at the beginning of the second cruise.

You may get liquor bought in port on the first leg, or you may not. Best way to ensure you have it on the second leg is to go to store after 7 on the last night of the first cruise. This way you just walk right out of the store with it.

Thanks Sparky and Chigirl for your information. I've never bought any liquor from the ship's shops before so that is great information to know regarding the last night of the ship.

The last day of our first cruise is going to be in Nassau (docking in Miami the next morning) so i wonder how that works? I wonder if they'd take everyone's alcohol they bought at shore, knowing they'd have to turn around and deliver it right back to them a few hours later?

Archived