Rhapsody Of The Seas Alaska with Pictures

We were supposed to go to Tracy Arm, well it is still iced in and the Captain said that we would not be able to get within 5 miles of it, we would be going to Endicott Arm instead. He would be able to get us to within 1.5 miles of the Dawes Glacier here.

First view of floating ice in the water:

P1030241.jpg

We were supposed to go to Tracy Arm, well it is still iced in and the Captain said that we would not be able to get within 5 miles of it, we would be going to Endicott Arm instead. He would be able to get us to within 1.5 miles of the Dawes Glacier here.

Had the same issue during our trip the end of May.

loved seeing what Rhapsody's centrum looked like now after her Royal Advantage upgrade. I think it looks nice without the hanging sculpture she used to have. And it looks like they carpeted over the marble floor in the center where the compass mosaic used to be.

Wonderful trip! I would love to go back to Alaska, but I've got more destinations on my list first.

Love the picture of the Red Dog Saloon -- I have the t-shirt (which needs to be replaced) and two of the dogs -- although ours are black!

Looking forward to more photos...

loved seeing what Rhapsody's centrum looked like now after her Royal Advantage upgrade. I think it looks nice without the hanging sculpture she used to have. And it looks like they carpeted over the marble floor in the center where the compass mosaic used to be.

The compass is still there. I will see if I have a picture of it.

Archived