S Class Cabin Spreadsheet Update

librarylady19

Thanks so much for putting this together. It is SO helpful.

I just wanted to point out a small error which I think I may have submitted.

In cabin 7250 on the Eclipse, the bed is near the balcony.

Thanks again,

Linda

No problem, easy enough to fix now.

I can't begin to imagine the amount of work you did putting this together. Very helpful.

An observation if I may. You were considering changing the name of the spreadsheet to indicate S class ships. It is my understanding that Reflection, with the extra cabins, will not match the cabin numbers in your spreadsheet. The name change could therefore become confusing in a few months when Reflection comes on line.

Good observation - that is why I added a column for ship name and asked posters to include ship name in their cabin report.

There are already slight changes in Silhouette and much more extensive changes to some decks on Reflection I understand (ie new suite types).

The ship is still S class and I think more similar than different from its predecessors.

Hi everyone,

I am including a link below to the updated S Class cabin spreadsheet. I am now using GoogleDocs as the Excel/pdf format was getting too cumbersome to edit and save. You should not need a Google account to view the file.

S Class Cabin Spreadsheet 6-23-2012

Just want to add one more big thank you for all the time and work you put in to prepare and maintain this spreadsheet and for graciously sharing it with all of us here on cruise critic.

It is greatly appreciated.

I agree with the others who suggested that Celebrity should give you a free cruise for doing this.

Sandi - I can't believe the amount of work you have done on this. I have used it many times, and found the answers to my questions without having to post on the boards. As a retired Library Technician, and the mother of a Librarian, you make me proud:).

Pat

Sandi - I can't believe the amount of work you have done on this. I have used it many times, and found the answers to my questions without having to post on the boards. As a retired Library Technician, and the mother of a Librarian, you make me proud:).

Pat

Thank you, and many others, for your kind words. I am pleased to do this for others on CC. I have gained so much knowledge that has enhanced our ruise experience (and impressed my DH:)) that I am more than happy to contribute when I can. Besides, it gives me another excuse to keep cruising (got to check out those cabins).

Edited by librarylady19

I would like to say Thank You to "Mysticks1" who started this spreadsheet on 1/20/2009 and to "librarylady19." for all the hard work & time, dedication to this spread sheet.

It is just "Outstanding" ......

Sandi,

Thank you for this great tool. If I may ask a question? Are you entering the information on the staterooms in ascending order of date(s)? In other words, do the staterooms have the most recent information as the last entry on the spreadsheet under their specific information... or the first? I'm just questioning whether, for example, information about there being a loose wire in the wall and causing disruptive sleep noise is a recent occurrence?... or if the loose wire has been fixed?... because some of the comments are that the room is very quiet but then the information about the wire appears.. so it brings to mind a question about the general order of the information.

If this has been answered somewhere else, I apologize in advance. I just don't know, for myself... :confused:

No, the entries are not in date order; they are ordered numerically by cabin number and then alphabetically by ship name. If you want to find the date of a cabin report, search the sticky for that cabin number and the posting date will be available.

• 2 years later...