S Class Cabin Spreadsheet Update

librarylady19

Hi everyone,

I am including a link below to the updated S Class cabin spreadsheet. I am now using GoogleDocs as the Excel/pdf format was getting too cumbersome to edit and save. You should not need a Google account to view the file.

S Class Cabin Spreadsheet 6-23-2012

Please provide me with any useful feedback you have. I have added a column for ship name and would appreciate everyone including this information in their cabin review posting on the sticky.

Thanks!

Hi everyone,

I am including a link below to the updated S Class cabin spreadsheet. I am now using GoogleDocs as the Excel/pdf format was getting too cumbersome to edit and save. You should not need a Google account to view the file.

Please provide me with any useful feedback you have. I have added a column for ship name and would appreciate everyone including this information in their cabin review posting on the sticky.

Thanks!

Thank you for all your great work. Much appreciated.

Hi Sandi,

Looks great. As always, thank you for your outstanding and time consuming efforts.

Hi Andy,

Glad to be of help. Would it be possible to change the name of the sticky to "S class cabin compilation?" rather than Solstice, as the content has certainly expanded far beyond its original scope.

Edited by librarylady19

Hi Andy,

Glad to be of help. Would it be possible to change the name of the sticky to "S class cabin compilation?" rather than Solstice, as the content has certainly expanded far beyond its original scope.

Makes perfect sense Sandi. It's done !

Hi everyone,

Thanks!

How could I not help out a Roll Call mate? This is some impressive stuff, Sandi!

geri

Love the new google set up! Sandi/LibraryLady19, you have done a fantastic job. This spreadsheet is so unique to Celebrity and makes this such a useful forum, no other forum that I know of is doing this, and we have MySticks1/Donna and now you to thank for this.

For those who may not know/check, this thread has gone on since Jan 2009, when Donna started it and the basic spreadsheet, then LibraryLady19/Sandi took the helm in March 2010 (or so?) and has been putting our info into this format.

It is one of the premier tools, and we are so lucky to have it. I know you get a number of thanks and kudos, but those who work spreadsheets and keep lengthly data on them are well aware what this takes.

And thanks to the CC hosts for supporting this.

Again, thanks Sandi. Looking forward to cruising the Reflection and adding a ton of new SR rows to your spreadsheet!

Den

Thanks Sandi for doing this. We just got off our first cruise ever and the info on cabins was extremely helpful and spot-on. We had two great cabins! I would love to add my info to the Google Doc but am dumb.....how do I add a blank cell?

Thanks for all your work on this....Celebrity really should give you a free cruise.....this is such a great planning aid!!:D

Hi Gracie,:) or AT LEAST they should get a FREE upgrade:D;):)

Thanks Sandi for doing this. We just got off our first cruise ever and the info on cabins was extremely helpful and spot-on. We had two great cabins! I would love to add my info to the Google Doc but am dumb.....how do I add a blank cell?

Glad you enjoyed first cruise! Please post your cabin report on the sticky thread and I will add it to the spreadsheet. Thanks!

Edited by librarylady19

Thank you Sandy for this great Cabin complilation. Today I checked with my TA for an Aqua Class cabin for our October sailing, she came back with cabin 1661. When I checked my current 2012/2013 brochure, this cabin is Conceirge class. I rang her back and she told me that Celebrity have now changed some cabin cats. and this cabin is now an A2 grade, to check the Internet. I did this an now all deck 10 is now Aqua Class. Anyway, it doesn't change the layout, nosie or cabin configuration. I thought I would just point this out as I presumed Celebrity's new brochure would be correct. Thank you for all your hard work.

Sandi,

Thank you for this great tool. If I may ask a question? Are you entering the information on the staterooms in ascending order of date(s)? In other words, do the staterooms have the most recent information as the last entry on the spreadsheet under their specific information... or the first? I'm just questioning whether, for example, information about there being a loose wire in the wall and causing disruptive sleep noise is a recent occurrence?... or if the loose wire has been fixed?... because some of the comments are that the room is very quiet but then the information about the wire appears.. so it brings to mind a question about the general order of the information.

If this has been answered somewhere else, I apologize in advance. I just don't know, for myself... :confused:

Edited by Member123

Sandi, I'm new to Celebrity and this spreadsheet has been invaluable in helping me to select a cabin for my upcoming cruises.

Thank you so much for all the time and effort you've dedicated to this terrific resource!

Linda

I can't begin to imagine the amount of work you did putting this together. Very helpful.

An observation if I may. You were considering changing the name of the spreadsheet to indicate S class ships. It is my understanding that Reflection, with the extra cabins, will not match the cabin numbers in your spreadsheet. The name change could therefore become confusing in a few months when Reflection comes on line.

Thanks so much for putting this together. It is SO helpful.

I just wanted to point out a small error which I think I may have submitted.

In cabin 7250 on the Eclipse, the bed is near the balcony.

Thanks again,

Linda