Another Breakaway Announcement Coming...

KJE Atlanta

Fish? ALRIGHT!!! Their going to have a fishing deck. FANTASTIC NEWS for us fishermen. This will be a 1st, way to go NCL my I can't wait to try it. Will they have rod and reel rentals or do you need to bring your own?:D

And will you have to cook it for your dinner??

... Here’s a clue: ...

376497_10151116549316414_58715719_n.jpg

Any thoughts?

From the picture, I would think it is pretty obvious:

"Due to cost overruns and difficulty finding adequate funding sources, Norwegian Cruise Lines announces today that The NCL Breakaway will be about 10% shorter than originally planned."

Too bad. I've always preferred aft cabins, and now it looks like there won't be any.

Disappointed,

InTheCruisingYearsOfLife

The new clue is:

This evening we will unveil our biggest Norwegian Breakaway news yet! Hit us with your best shot of what you think we will announce!

Then there is a picture of a guitar as a new clue.

Makes me think that they will unveil that "Rock og Ages" is the Breakaways headliner.

Hit Me With Your Best Shot??

Pat Benetar...obviously

Some other people think it's pat benatar - she actually sings "hit me with your best shot" although I don't know how it's related to fish

LOL...the Hit Me With Your Best Shot clue came with a pic of a guitar...the fish is another clue for something (someone) else altogether :)

Good job rydan

You got me too. I was so excited and then the country western line dancing thing let me down and then the pole dancing had me saying hhhhhmmmmm

I almost believed Hooters but when you mentioned the uniforms, I was sort of suprised.

My guess is "Rock of Ages" show. Hit me with your best shot is in the play. I also thing there will be a seafood restaurant.

I'd book today if Pat Benatar and Kenny Chesney were sailing! :D

Rydan, you got me too.

...the Hit Me With Your Best Shot clue came with a pic of a guitar...the fish is another clue for something (someone) else altogether :)

No, sorry, it's the same thing as I posted just a few minutes ago: budgetary shortfalls. In desperation, a guitar can be used as a paddle. By eliminating the engines, they can save a lot of money, and there will be several thousand patrons on board who, if they want to get where the itinerary is supposed to be taking them, will agree to pick up a paddle -- or guitar -- and get on with it.

The good news is, there won't be any surcharge if oil prices skyrocket.

I'm glad I could clarify that for you.

InTheCruisingYearsOfLife

No, sorry, it's the same thing as I posted just a few minutes ago: budgetary shortfalls. In desperation, a guitar can be used as a paddle. By eliminating the engines, they can save a lot of money, and there will be several thousand patrons on board who, if they want to get where the itinerary is supposed to be taking them, will agree to pick up a paddle -- or guitar -- and get on with it.

The good news is, there won't be any surcharge if oil prices skyrocket.

I'm glad I could clarify that for you.

InTheCruisingYearsOfLife

CC posters are on a roll today. Thank you all for making me LAUGH

Don't they have them in the states? Where you stick your feet in a tank and they nibble the dead skin away?

http://www.fishpedicure.co.uk/

Ah!

Um, do the Garra Rufas (or is the plural more properly, Garras Rufa) brush and floss between clients?

Very interesting. I pass!

InTheCruisingYearsOfLife

So lots of info there.

The theatre will be 800 seats and show Rock of ages and The dance act burn the floor( so effectively as Epics Blue Man and legends).

Headliners and Fat Cats return with Slam as predicted moving to Breakaway.

Fat Cats having the waterfront seats so we can map that easily on the deck plan.

Cirque Dream Jungle . Probably enough to merit a visit despite seeing the original Cirque Dreams..

Pretty good selection of entertainment. We really enjoyed Howl at The Moon. I can't wait until our Breakaway cruise.

My only sense of pause is the inclusion of Second City. I had hoped NCL

would have gone to something new and exciting .

Archived