Another Breakaway Announcement Coming...

KJE Atlanta

The new clue is:

This evening we will unveil our biggest Norwegian Breakaway news yet! Hit us with your best shot of what you think we will announce!

Then there is a picture of a guitar as a new clue.

Makes me think that they will unveil that "Rock og Ages" is the Breakaways headliner.

You win !!! :D:)

I wont be on Breakaway but for sure the Getaway

Looks ok to me. As a teenager in the 80's Rock of Ages looks really cool and fun!

Similiar entertainment as the Epic. Not revolutionary or that much different than Epic. So that is not a bad thing. It really shows how ahead of its time Epic is when ships 5 years later almost have the same thing.

So lots of info there.

Cirque Dream Jungle . Probably enough to merit a visit despite seeing the original Cirque Dreams..

I can't tell from the annoucement -- will the Cirque show be a dinner show like on the Epic or just a show?

I guess a dinner show could be fun, but I am partial to having a nice dinner and then going going to a show...

Thanks,

Brad

I can't tell from the annoucement -- will the Cirque show be a dinner show like on the Epic or just a show?

I guess a dinner show could be fun, but I am partial to having a nice dinner and then going going to a show...

Thanks,

Brad

Yup - dinner in a Spiegel Tent like on Epic for a fee - price TBD.

I have been wanting to do Bermuda next summer for a couple weeks now.. looked at all our options and saw the new Breakway was on of them..that leaned us towards NCL again..

Now that Rock of Ages is on there..we are SOLD.. saving now to make our deposit when we are on the Star in November!! :D

I like it. The Epic ents were good so why change, what was wrong on Epic like the bathrooms and sea views have all been fixed on Breakaway.

I see on the deck plans that simple things like the public half of the Sun deck above the Haven extends to the front for forward facing views!

The new clue is:

This evening we will unveil our biggest Norwegian Breakaway news yet! Hit us with your best shot of what you think we will announce!

Then there is a picture of a guitar as a new clue.

Makes me think that they will unveil that "Rock og Ages" is the Breakaways headliner.

Well done!

Archived