Wanted to confirm "back on Board" time

Cruisingzs

Just wanted to confirm. If the Ship departs at 6:00pm we need to be back on board by 5:30pm right?

We are booking a parasail in Key West. It comes and go at the same marina the Ship docks. So it gives us 30 minutes to get off the parasail boat and onto the ship.

I know many will say that's cutting it too close.. but the Fury people say it's plenty of time and they do it alot..

Just wanted to confirm. If the Ship departs at 6:00pm we need to be back on board by 5:30pm right?

We are booking a parasail in Key West. It comes and go at the same marina the Ship docks. So it gives us 30 minutes to get off the parasail boat and onto the ship.

I know many will say that's cutting it too close.. but the Fury people say it's plenty of time and they do it alot..

You need to be on borad by 6:00 since they remove the gangway at 6:00.

The will print in the Fun Times and have listed on the board as you leave to be back on the ship 30 minutes before the ship departs. Do everything you can to be back at that time. Because at 6, they will leave with out you.

I know they will have it in the Fun Times. This is our 14th cruise. But I am booking the ride before we go so I wanted to make sure we had enough time. We are usually the ones who get on at the last minute right before they pull up the gangplank.

We are not, however, those runners that people cheer on from their balconies before they miss the boat! We usually get on and run up to our cabin so we can cheer them on! LOL!

Archived