Show me water photos

Paul I know you know!

Hey Fred. I still say Coz waters beat them all...there's just something about the hue. But that Nikon Cool Pix of yours just takes the best color shots ever...still haven't bought one of my own yet!:(

I agree, Coz waters are so clear & colorful, it amazes me every time I'm there. That little Cool Pix camera is amazing, I still take it with me on trips. It takes better pictures than the 3 cameras I bought to replace it.:o

You know we haven't had the photo thread going in a while so I am really enjoying this....and we could hog this thread all day long we are such photogs, so I'll do these and leave you guys alone for the day;)

Majahual:

235ee9.jpg

Roatan West End

2yl2ont.jpg

Sunset on the high seas:

juk02t.jpg

You know we haven't had the photo thread going in a while so I am really enjoying this....and we could hog this thread all day long we are such photogs, so I'll do these and leave you guys alone for the day;)

Majahual:

235ee9.jpg

Wow, Becci, this one looks very familiar to me... as if I took the photo myself.:p

Wow, Becci, this one looks very familiar to me... as if I took the photo myself.:p

Nope...now Fred, I did give you credit on the Mariner CocoCay pic, but this one's mine....here's proof....

2liwzt1.jpgHate pics of me though...:mad:

Nope...now Fred, I did give you credit on the Mariner CocoCay pic, but this one's mine....here's proof....

2liwzt1.jpgHate pics of me though...:mad:

Yes, I appreciate you giving me the credit sometimes when you post pictures I have taken.

This time however you aren't. Not saying you've never been there Becci, perhaps you copied it like you did with my mariner photo, only this time you got it mixed up with your Costa photos... I don't know, but you're mixed up on this one.

Here's my proof:

Here's my Original Photo:

IMGP0772.jpg

I happened to have taken another picture of the same tree at the same time, only not zoomed in. Notice the same tree, same clouds, same ships, same dive tanks, same people in the water, - a perfect match to my original and the one you claim to be yours.

IMGP0771.jpg

View from Paradise Point in St. Thomas of Water Island (I think) if my memory serves me correctly. :D

3321481424_d4a426c8fa_z.jpg

Runaway Beach in Antigua

3329748886_f6f004e9ed_z.jpg

Forbidden City in Beijing, China

2823777449_4d0ae244f5_z.jpg

Bavaro Beach in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic

4198416706_8373327428_z.jpg

moins.gif

MSN-Emoticon-032.gif

Well, shut my mouth, you are right Fred. It was in my Voyager pics and I can see the sky is different. Sorry man. I don't intend ever to claim any pic as mine unless it is. Fellow posters... Please be advised, it is my understanding that any pic here is considered public domaine if you publish it here, even mine(unless it has that circle C on it, right Matt? So you are all welcome to them (mine that is). Again Fred, any time I put your pics up, I always "courtesy of" you.:o

Archived