Wording of boarding time in the e-docs changed (finally)

In the past, I've seen that the e-docs told me that I should check-in around 2 PM, contrary to the real world experience. I noticed that in my e-docs for my upcoming Majesty of the Seas cruise, the check-in time is listed as "between 11:30 AM - 3:00 PM". That seems far more logical and reasonable.

In the past, I've seen that the e-docs told me that I should check-in around 2 PM, contrary to the real world experience. I noticed that in my e-docs for my upcoming Majesty of the Seas cruise, the check-in time is listed as "between 11:30 AM - 3:00 PM". That seems far more logical and reasonable.

That's good that they finally reworded it. We were on Monarch OTS in 2006 and I think they told us about 2pm. We had been at Disneyland the day before and were now checked out of our hotel and just driving around wasting gas and time and then we get to the ship at 2pm and find out we could have gotten on at 11:30 and not wasted time and lunch money. It was kind of a letdown, but of course we got past it and enjoyed the cruise.

Good catch! I was so excited doing my Doc Dance last week I didn't even notice the change. I just hope the ship doesn't fill up too early and I can still enjoy a couple hours on the pool deck before it fills up...:p;)

Archived