Kids on Oasis 6/23/12, 5 stars

We are a retired elderly couple that just returned from the Oasis and I would like to comment on the kids.There were lots and lots of kids on this cruise and I was amazed at how good they were.I am disabled and use a walker, wherever I went in public the children were polite,talked with adults,held the elevators, etc.etc. The were mostly well dressed in the dining room and answered politly when we spoke with or complimented them.

It was a pleasure to share the cruise with them.:):)

We are a retired elderly couple that just returned from the Oasis and I would like to comment on the kids.There were lots and lots of kids on this cruise and I was amazed at how good they were.I am disabled and use a walker, wherever I went in public the children were polite,talked with adults,held the elevators, etc.etc. The were mostly well dressed in the dining room and answered politly when we spoke with or complimented them.

Glad you had such a positive experience!:)

What a nice thing to say. Glad you had a good time on your cruise.

Great post. I hope someone will say that about our two when we are on Lady O in October! There really are some well-behaved children out there.

We have always received compliments on how well behave our DS is while cruising.

Hope our well behaved children can hang out together!

Archived