Pacific Pearl - In Room TVs

trig42

Does anyone know what sort of screens the in room TVs are on the Pearl?

Do they have an HDMI input? I would like to take a media player that plays videos/music/photos from a USB drive or Flash drive or camera card, and it connects by HDMI to a TV.

I can get hold of one that connects by RCA cable (Yellow, Red, White plugs), but HDMI would be much easier.

Thanks.

Does anyone know what sort of screens the in room TVs are on the Pearl?

Do they have an HDMI input? I would like to take a media player that plays videos/music/photos from a USB drive or Flash drive or camera card, and it connects by HDMI to a TV.

I can get hold of one that connects by RCA cable (Yellow, Red, White plugs), but HDMI would be much easier.

Thanks.

The TV's have a USB input, not sure about a card slot though. They do have a HDMI input so you can use that.

We can't remember about the Pearl but assuming it is the same as the Jewel then Tony said red, yellow, white cables. I've attached photos of both the Jewel and Pearl teles but don't know if they will help you (hope they attach okay). If you need any more assistance, let me know and I'll get Tony to answer the questions for you.

Cheers

Di

PS: sorry about the wine bottles being in the way.

364289018_PacificPearltele.jpg.02aad2b9e75b48c804c3163a378b5840.jpg

693225753_PacificJewel.jpg.80b13bdde56877f887f648f9d12398ed.jpg

We can't remember about the Pearl but assuming it is the same as the Jewel then Tony said red, yellow, white cables.

The Pearl's tv's are much better then the Jewel tv's!, on the Jewel you could not use any of the ports (eg HDMI etc..) on the back (they had locked them down), but at lest on the Pearl, you could use them (eg the HDMI)!.

The Pearl's tv's are much better then the Jewel tv's!, on the Jewel you could not use any of the ports (eg HDMI etc..) on the back (they had locked them down), but at lest on the Pearl, you could use them (eg the HDMI)!.

We had no problem with the tele ports on the Jewel.

Cheers

Di

Archived