Select Priority Embarkation

Tapi

Hello!

• Can someone explain how Priority Embarkation works (for Select members)?
  • Is there a separate line for check in? To board the ship? Both?
  • Also, my elderly parents will be sailing with us in a different stateroom (but they'll be on the same onboard account). Will they be allowed to do priority embarkation with us as well?

I have never sailed on Celebrity, however, we've been given Select status for being Platinum on Royal Caribbean. Thanks for any input that you may provide! :)

Hello!

• Can someone explain how Priority Embarkation works (for Select members)?
  • Is there a separate line for check in? To board the ship? Both?
  • Also, my elderly parents will be sailing with us in a different stateroom (but they'll be on the same onboard account). Will they be allowed to do priority embarkation with us as well?

I have never sailed on Celebrity, however, we've been given Select status for being Platinum on Royal Caribbean. Thanks for any input that you may provide! :)

There is "priority embarkation for Select, Elite, Concierge, Aqua Class, Suites. You'll find a sign telling you what line you should take. It will say "Select and Elite". These lines are sometimes slower than a regular line, just depends on how many arrive at the same time. Embarkation usually starts at about 11;30 AM for everybody. Your parents will be able to go on with you.

Priority embarkation means that there are dedicated check in lines in the terminal. There are also priority embarkation lines for suites, aqua class, elite captains club, handicapped, and probably others. On some cruises upwards of 75% of passengers qualify for priority embarkation, so it is fairly meaningless. As you enter the terminal, go to the shortest line no matter your priority status. Be sure not to become separated from your parents at check in so you can register your credit card on their SeaPass account, that's all you need to be concerned about.

Archived