Summit's Penthouse Suites

Hunding

I was in the Penthouse on sister ship Millennium - here is a link to my review (with some pictures later on in the thread): http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1580722&highlight=penthouse+millennium+review

This was just before Millennium was Solsticized, so there may be some changes/upgrades to the suite since this cruise. Overall it was truly an amazing experience.

We were also in the penthouse on the Millennium once before and once after Solstization. It is an incredible suite, it is more like an apartment than a room on a cruise ship. If you can afford it, it is not to be missed. We traveled with family and friends and our butler set the dining room table for 8 for breakfast every day and our friends and family ordered the night before and joined us in the morning. All I can say is it an experience of a lifetime

We were also in the penthouse on the Millennium once before and once after Solstization. It is an incredible suite, it is more like an apartment than a room on a cruise ship. If you can afford it, it is not to be missed. We traveled with family and friends and our butler set the dining room table for 8 for breakfast every day and our friends and family ordered the night before and joined us in the morning. All I can say is it an experience of a lifetime

What were the biggest changes made during the Solstization?

Hi Gonzo. To te Penthouse suites, nothng really. Some newer furniture in the living room from the uncomfortable leatherish furniture to cloth, but we did not think it was brand new. Some upgrade to the stero system, the computer was gone, and maybe new bedding but not new mattresses. I think they spent the most time and money on the new venues and rooms. Not a problem, we still really loved the penthouse

Hi Gonzo. To te Penthouse suites, nothng really. Some newer furniture in the living room from the uncomfortable leatherish furniture to cloth, but we did not think it was brand new. Some upgrade to the stero system, the computer was gone, and maybe new bedding but not new mattresses. I think they spent the most time and money on the new venues and rooms. Not a problem, we still really loved the penthouse

Thanks, my wife and I were curious what they might have done.

Archived