Gem Review with pictures 6/23-6/30/12

YO Michele!!! Hope all is well with you. Love those foot shots facing the sea from the balcony (I do those too). How are the shoes (Louis V) holding up ? LOL

Love those aft SF.

Is Carlos (concierge) on vacation? Was Raymond your room steward? Had him in April (in 10166) and he was great.

Edited by mizlorinj

I'm a little late to the party :eek:...because lately I've been zeroing in on all things Breakaway - ;) (up next in 6 weeks) ...but, just a little while ago, I found your wonderful review! I loved it...thank you, thank you! I'll be happily boarding the Gem, for the 3rd time, exactly 3 months from today :D ... & I can't wait! However, ;), it will be my first time in a PH suite :D...and I particularly liked this review from YOUR eyes in a PH suite! You guys looked like you had a blast :D...which is precisely my plan as well!

Once again...thanks a million for this terrific review!

HI CHRIS!!!! Doing the Gem 9 nighter again in March! Nephew not coming on this one--yet (he wants to of course--it's the parents who are the problem with booking!)

I wonder if Carlos is just on vaca. . .

Edited by mizlorinj

HI CHRIS!!!! Doing the Gem 9 nighter again in March! Nephew not coming on this one--yet (he wants to of course--it's the parents who are the problem with booking!)

I wonder if Carlos is just on vaca. . .

I leave on the 23rd on the Gem. I had called the pre concierge # and they told me Virginia will be the concierge and Carlos is on vacation.

YO Michele!!! Hope all is well with you. Love those foot shots facing the sea from the balcony (I do those too). How are the shoes (Louis V) holding up ? LOL

Love those aft SF.

Is Carlos (concierge) on vacation? Was Raymond your room steward? Had him in April (in 10166) and he was great.

Hi Lori! Hope all is well with you and yours. We are doing great, just came back from our Epic Med trip, although I haven't done a review yet. And, LOL, my red soles are still FAB...although I didn't traipse through Europe with them, and we were no where near a Christian Louboutin when we stopped in France (I asked our tour guide!!)

We had GiGi as our room steward, but this is my review from 2012 that someone resurrected!

Hi Lori! Hope all is well with you and yours. We are doing great, just came back from our Epic Med trip, although I haven't done a review yet. And, LOL, my red soles are still FAB...although I didn't traipse through Europe with them, and we were no where near a Christian Louboutin when we stopped in France (I asked our tour guide!!)

We had GiGi as our room steward, but this is my review from 2012 that someone resurrected!

Wow i was way off on the shoes! LOL

Nice on the Med trip; hope to do one someday.

Edited by mizlorinj

Thank you for this great review!!! Love all the pictures. Do you have any Dallies or menus??

I'm sorry, I never save the dailies. Also, I understand there has been a recent change in the menus fleet-wide (maybe within the last 7-8 months) Try using the search engine here or google.