Meet & Greet, Ocean Princess

sunluva7

Our roll call for our upcoming cruise on Aug 2 is fairly small and quiet, and there are a handful of people who said they would be interested in a meet and greet. I wonder if we should just plan a time and place to meet on the ship or organize one through the cruise line, if it's not too late, and who should I contact? Right now, we have maybe 8 or 10 people, with just 3 weeks to go.

It is not too late and I do suggest asking Princess to set it up. The above post provided a contact name.

Let the contact know about how many people there will be.

When you board, send written invitations to the Captain, Hotel Manager, Cruise Director, Port Lecturer, and any other official you would like to attend. They may not all come, but likely some will. Just prepare the letters in advance including the time and place you were told was reserved. Then get the names from the embarkation day Patter, add those to the invitations, and leave them at the Purser's desk.

On a small ship like the Ocean, it is not unusual to have a small roll call. Less passengers means less people that will already know about Cruise Critic.

Have a great cruise.

Archived