Cozumel-which beach do you recommend

Nachi Cochum, Mr Sanchos, or Paradise Beach. We are both 42, celebrating an anniversary, coming without the kids and want to have a blast, relax, have good food and drinks and like a fun environment with lots of music. We enjoyed Paradise Beach five years ago but know nothing of the other spots. Any suggestions? Any idea on costs?

Nachi Cochum, Mr Sanchos, or Paradise Beach. We are both 42, celebrating an anniversary, coming without the kids and want to have a blast, relax, have good food and drinks and like a fun environment with lots of music. We enjoyed Paradise Beach five years ago but know nothing of the other spots. Any suggestions? Any idea on costs?

All three are great. You cannot pick a wrong one.

Nacchi and Mr. Sanchos I believe is $50pp all inclusive.

Paradise is ..pay as you go. They have put a beautiful new built in pool on the beach last year. Love this place.

Since you will not have children with you, you may want one of the first two.

If you want an all inclusive (I believe it is about $50 per person)....

I would go with Nachi. More relaxed atmosphere....

If you want an ala carte (pay as you go)...

I would go to Paradise Beach.

Mr. Sanchoz has a brand new pool, but it is only included IF you do the all inclusive....

Btw, if it has been 5 years since you have been to Paradise Beach....believe me, you will not recognize it.

It looks like a resort now....beautiful.....with a HUGE pool (with the chairs in the water...etc)

I've been to Nachi twice and loved it. It's just about perfect. That being said, the next time we're in Cozumel we might try Mr. Sancho's because they sound very similar and it might be nice to mix it up a bit.

If you want to do an All Inclusive (AI), go to Mr. Sanchos. We absolutely loved it there! Great food, strong drinks, and you can get a cabana if you get there early enough. I have some pictures in my Liberty review (link in signature) if you're interested.

Also remember for that same $50 per person that most IA's cost....

you can have an entire tour of the island (and 4 free shots) with

Cozumel Bar Hop.

The East side of the island is the part that most tourists never see...and it is really cool over there.

Just another suggestion....

I was at Nochi last Friday. It was great for what we wanted, but if you want a party with music, it is not the place for you.

If you solitude - no one within earshot - other than your spouse, it is a good place. Each party gets their own Playa (shade) and separated by a good distance from the next group.

713485734_IMG_01271.jpg.f6cee5573d70ea031e4b1bb3e8cab533.jpg

DH and I have been to Nachi several times. We love it there. It's all inclusive. They supposedly only take 100 or so people but we've never seen any where near that many people there. Its always a nice, relaxing beach day. Enjoy whichever place you end up going too. :)

OldschoolHipHopGuyIs there an admission charge for Paradise Beach?

There is no charge to get in but there is a 2.00 charge for a lounge chair and they expect you to drink or aet somthing.you can also buy a wrist band for the water toys 12.00 i think

In April for DW birthday, we went to Mr. Sancho's and did the VIP Romantic package. It included a private cabana, cabana side service (All Inclusive), a rose for the lady, and a 30 minute couples massage! She still walks by a gives me kiss on the check and thanks me for that day!

OldschoolHipHopGuyIs there an admission charge for Paradise Beach?

There is no charge to get in but there is a 2.00 charge for a lounge chair and they expect you to drink or aet somthing.you can also buy a wrist band for the water toys 12.00 i think

Thanks for your response. Looking forward to Paradise!! Yeah

We were at Mr. Sanchos about 2 weeks ago. We did the pay as you go. The chairs were free, paid $10 for an umbrella, but we also had a table right behind our chairs where we could sit too. There IS a pool on this side, as well as the covered dining area and massage area. There was not music playing that I remember. There were more people on the AI side and probably a livelier atmosphere, but we had a great time. There were 5 of us, (3 kids) and we spent a total of $75 that included a few drinks and lunch.

We love Paradise Beach. It has everything for you and the kids. The new pool is amazing. Nice bar at the pool and another one near the beach. Reasonable prices and it's pay as you go. You can see some pics in the link in my signature; Legend review.

Archived