Packing question/leaving.in morning

1. Will silk dressy capris, sequined top, & sparkly heels be enough for formal night? Dress I had ordered never came in.

2. I've heard to pack in dry cleaner bags to eliminate wrinkles. Do I hang them, fold them, roll them? I'm just confused how to use the bags.

1. Will silk dressy capris, sequined top, & sparkly heels be enough for formal night? Dress I had ordered never came in.

2. I've heard to pack in dry cleaner bags to eliminate wrinkles. Do I hang them, fold them, roll them? I'm just confused how to use the bags.

Your outfit sounds perfect.

I read rolling is the best in a dry cleaner bag. Have never tried it though.

HAVE A GREAT CRUISE

I saw a tip and tried it to get XL ziploc bags (got mine at walmart) to pack stuff you don't want wrinkled. Seal the bag but leave some air like an air pocket.

I did this with my tux and wrinkles were very minimal. I hung it up and its was perfect by formal night. Also tried with with my wife's dress with success.

I agree all those suggestions are fine.

I "thought" about the capris, but since they are dressy and you are wearing heels and with the other glitz, I think you will be fine.

Yes, if you don't get a big zip lock bag as suggested, I have old bags that I have saved from the cleaners. I put my outfit in it, and roll and normally I have no problem with it, or very few wrinkles.

I always fold my clothes very carefully...seams match etc...then roll them. Not only does it help with wrinkling, but you can also pack much more! ;) Always take them out and hang them as soon as possible when you receive your luggage. I've never used any kind of bag though. I may try this at home before our cruise to see if it makes a difference. Oh, I always take extra hangers too. Have a great cruise!!

Archived