9 More days until I am on Liberty..

K922

I can't wait... Leave in 8 days for Miami.

You'll love the Liberty! I'm envious. A little over 300 days before our return to the Liberty. I'm sure you've done lots of research and probably gotten some good tips on here for things to see and do on the Liberty. There's one thing you just might want to do, at least once. On the Promenade deck, stop by the Jardin Cafe. You'll see something that looks like a cupcake made from solid chocolate with strawberries on it. Try one. They are really delicious! Warning: If you're a chocoholic, they might be addictive!:D Hope you have a wonderful and memorable cruise.:)

How exciting! Have a great time! I'll be sailing on The Liberty in 16 days!

We will be on the Liberty the same week, sailing July 28. Hope you and the OP have a great time on your cruises!

Try the arepas at the Blue Iguana, delicious! I drank my share of Thirsty Frog Red beer and tried Guy's burgers (put lots of condiments on them, otherwise, they're dry and tasteless).

One spot on the ship we loved was the Alchemy Bar aft on the Promenade deck....wow, what a show and great drinks.

Have a great cruise!!

Woohoo!!!! Have the time of your life!

I'll be aboard the Liberty in 176 days!!!! It seems so far away, but it was 340 days when we 1st booked. This is my 2nd time on the Liberty, but 1st with 2.0 upgrades. Can hardly wait!

Archived