Allure My Time Dining question

If you like the servers the first night, make sure to ask for them the following nights when you leave the dining room. If you want to be in the same section they will make sure you are and at the same table if you want as well.

If you don't ask they seem to try to put you in the same section, but if others are there you may not be. We ate in the dining room 4 of the 7 nights on our cruise. We sat in the same section the first 2 nights (different tables), then on the 3rd night that section was full so they put us in hte one next to it. On the final night we were seated at the same table as the previous one.

Going on the Allure. If I make a My Time Dining reservation for the same time each evening' date=' will we have the same table and waiter every night?:)[/quote']

You can make the request and they will do their best to accommodate you. There are no guarantees but I'd guess your chances are pretty good, especially if you decide to dine at the same time every evening and ask for the same table and same servers.

You can make the request and they will do their best to accommodate you. There are no guarantees....

Agreed. We had the same wait team but different tables, albeit in the same section, obviously. As mentioned, they will do their best to accomodate you.

Archived