Do you ever lose Crown and anchor points?

I know this is probably a dumb question, but do you lose the points you earned from cruises if you don't sail for a certain amount of time? Meaning if you don't sail for 5 years or something like that do you lose the points you accumulated from past cruises? Thanks for the help, was just a curious question.

If they miscalculate your points, and they "catch" it, they will adjust your points downward. (This happened to my daughter) With the "mistake", she was Emerald, and with the adjustment, she was Platinum, but they did allow her to keep the higher status and its benefits until she earned it herself.

I know this is probably a dumb question, but do you lose the points you earned from cruises if you don't sail for a certain amount of time? Meaning if you don't sail for 5 years or something like that do you lose the points you accumulated from past cruises? Thanks for the help, was just a curious question.

I have lost my mind, but never my C&A points.

:D

If they miscalculate your points, and they "catch" it, they will adjust your points downward. (This happened to my daughter) With the "mistake", she was Emerald, and with the adjustment, she was Platinum, but they did allow her to keep the higher status and its benefits until she earned it herself.

How would/did they catch it ? That my apply to me ?

How would/did they catch it ? That my apply to me ?

They had given her credit for the same cruise twice. Eventually, they must have noticed it, because it was corrected on her C&A page.

They had given her credit for the same cruise twice. Eventually, they must have noticed it, because it was corrected on her C&A page.

I was given credit for a 7 night cruise that I never took and it's still there. And that was 4 years ago.

Had an almost 10 year gap, and didn't even know anyone kept track or that there were levels and such. First cruise back they had all our previous cruises and after that it made us Platinum and when I got priority boarding a balcony discount, I sure noticed then;)

I have lost my mind, but never my C&A points.

:D

And it's almost been the opposite for us.....except I have lost both my mind and my C&A points.

And the only thing that I have regained, after pointing out to C&A their mistake.......is my points!!:D;)

Rick

And it's almost been the opposite for us.....except I have lost both my mind and my C&A points.

And the only thing that I have regained, after pointing out to C&A their mistake.......is my points!!:D;)

Rick

---> Clicking on the "like" button!:p

Archived