Best Aft Cabin on Radiance of the Seas

OK, my husband is driving me crazy, what else is new! :rolleyes:

After picking what I thought was the best hump cabin, he now thinks he wants to try an Aft cabin. The cruise we are booking is pretty much open, so any suggestions on the top three aft cabins on the Radiance?

9256 is our fave! We had it for 14 nights to Hawaii and just had it for 12 nights in the Med. on the Serenade. Love the huge balcony!

My TA just emailed me that it's on hold for us and she will finalize it Monday morning!! My hubby will be thrilled!

We've got 1100 booked on radiance in Dec for our first cruise with royal caribbean!

Can't wait to experience the HUGE deck.

The only negative i can foresee is a long walk to anywhere.

We've got 1100 booked on radiance in Dec for our first cruise with royal caribbean!

Me, too....but, I guess the flip of that is more exercise! Not a bad thing. ;)

Me, too....but, I guess the flip of that is more exercise! Not a bad thing. ;)

Don't think of it as more exercise . . . think of it as more drinks, and more desserts! We had 8168 on the Serenade and loved it. It wasn't a long walk at all!

9256 is our fave! We had it for 14 nights to Hawaii and just had it for 12 nights in the Med. on the Serenade. Love the huge balcony!

I've got 9256 on hold for my Serenade Med cruise for next June!! Can't wait to experience the Med from this great balcony everyday!

You have done very well..#1100 has a large fan base on these boards...I have had it on the Jewel for the 12 night northern Europe & Baltic and it was amazing !!! Enjoy :D

We are booked into that same cabin for our Alaska cruise coming up in a couple of

weeks. Have had that cabin before, and love it!! I have my profile listed as

"do not upgrade". That is the best balcony (well...second best after 1100 ;) ) for

viewing the inside passage on our southbound Radiance trip.

Will keep her warm for you!! :D

Wow, thanks for posting those pictures Patti...as if I wasn't already excited you made it worse! :D

Marige,

Linda and I had 9256 for Alaska last year and it was outstanding:rolleyes:. That is one cabin that goes fast when cruise open for booking. What crusie are you doing in this cabin. And yes just a little over 100 days to the TA.

Vic

Marige,

Linda and I had 9256 for Alaska last year and it was outstanding:rolleyes:. That is one cabin that goes fast when cruise open for booking. What crusie are you doing in this cabin. And yes just a little over 100 days to the TA.

Vic

Hi Vic,

I just got the confirmation for that cabin for our cruise! This cruise isn't until October 2013, and apparently not many people booking it yet, which has given me a chance to pick the perfect cabin!!

I am getting very excited about our TA!

We are booked into that same cabin for our Alaska cruise coming up in a couple of

weeks. Have had that cabin before, and love it!! I have my profile listed as

"do not upgrade". That is the best balcony (well...second best after 1100 ;) ) for

viewing the inside passage on our southbound Radiance trip.

Will keep her warm for you!! :D

Have a wonderful cruise! Please come back and let us know how wonderful it was.

We have a long, long wait for ours next year. It's a northbound out of Vancouver followed by a cruise tour that ends in Fairbanks. I'm starting to have second thoughts because it's so complicated to get back to the Orlando Airport from Fairbanks :eek:. I would prefer to do a B2B but DH prefers to do the land portion. (Too bad our cabin is not available, I might be able to talk him into it!)