NCL OBC -on board credit free!! $100

vicnkojo

the HSN website submit button was not functioning, but I did call the number and was assured that a catalog would be sent to me with a code. When I contacted my personal cruise consultant, she informed me that once I received the promo code, I would have to cancel and rebook and since I booked under kids sail free promo they had my price would actually go up almost $1000 in order to receive the $100 obc. So I will wait until I get the catalog and try again, but it looks at least for me it is a no go. But I definitely thank the OP for bringing the discounts to the masses :-)

the HSN website submit button was not functioning, but I did call the number and was assured that a catalog would be sent to me with a code. When I contacted my personal cruise consultant, she informed me that once I received the promo code, I would have to cancel and rebook and since I booked under kids sail free promo they had my price would actually go up almost $1000 in order to receive the $100 obc. So I will wait until I get the catalog and try again, but it looks at least for me it is a no go. But I definitely thank the OP for bringing the discounts to the masses :-)

I scanned the letter I got from NCL with my client ID number and sent it to my travel agent. He called NCL and got my $100 ship board credit. My final payment is due in two weeks, and I did NOT have to cancel and rebook. They just applied the credit to my existing NCL booking.

hi.

no i havent... i have been waitng, when i hit the submit button, it says submitted, but i will call them tomorrow, i think its cool, cuz as it says all u have to do is order the brochure, and u get 100 obc, if booked by 8/31/2012..... if anyone hears anything let me know. i know HSN.com is pretty reliable, my mom is witness to that!!!! LOL.

I just got a call from my cruise consultant and she saw that I ordered the brochure. I have not received it yetis the mail yet. She said the code was tied to me.

She tried to apply it to my existing reservation but she said it would not let her. ( she said they must have fixed the code ) it was letting them add it to existing reservations before.

So I guess I just missed it. It was worth a try! Too bad! Jealous of those who were able too.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I got my brochure and my letter from NCL. It references that in order to receive my credit I have to reference my client ID number but nowhere on the paper is there a client ID number for me. Anyone have this issue? I just got my brochure and letter yesterday and I am so confused!

Upper-right corner of the letter in tiny font. I posted that already.

i called ncl about it , they say call in the morning, they have a special "brochures dept" , and they close at 8pm est., so i was told to call them and they will just apply it to ur already booked cruise, im booked for the jewel in oct.28th 2012.:)

i called ncl about it , they say call in the morning, they have a special "brochures dept" , and they close at 8pm est., so i was told to call them and they will just apply it to ur already booked cruise, im booked for the jewel in oct.28th 2012.:)

Let me know if it works for you....earlier tonight my pcc tried to apply it for me and she said it would not take, they fixed it so it only works for new bookings now.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Went to HSN dot com. Upper right hand corner put in NCL, brochure OBC came up, called number listed 866-234-7459, NCL answered, said I will receive brochure with promo code within 7-10 days. Also found out cannot be used if I did not book directly with NCL. So good luck, told to call back when I got code and could be used for a cruise we have booked in May 2013 direct with NCL, Will believe it when i see it!

(our cruise in Oct 2012 was booked with a TA, said it woud not apply)

Went to HSN dot com. Upper right hand corner put in NCL, brochure OBC came up, called number listed 866-234-7459, NCL answered, said I will receive brochure with promo code within 7-10 days. Also found out cannot be used if I did not book directly with NCL. So good luck, told to call back when I got code and could be used for a cruise we have booked in May 2013 direct with NCL, Will believe it when i see it!

I know a few TA friends on FB that have not had a problem getting the OBC applied so you do not have to book directly with NCL to get the $100 OBC.

My PCC also did not have a problem applying it to the cruise I booked last month.

:(

Doesn't give option to put in a Canadian address in even though small print in the bottom says it is valid for Canada too. And I'm not calling long distance and being even more unhappy when they tell me they won't ship here.

Sad now.

I booked through a large online cruise travel agency and they were able to apply the code. NCL doesnt create promotions that are only bookable directly through NCL because it would upset the travel agents. Sounds like lots of misinformation out there...

:(

Doesn't give option to put in a Canadian address in even though small print in the bottom says it is valid for Canada too. And I'm not calling long distance and being even more unhappy when they tell me they won't ship here.

Sad now.

Isn't the phone number toll free in Canada like it is in the USA? An 866 number is the same as an 800 number here........

If so here's the number to call: 1-866-234-7459 Good Luck!

I'm also interested in whether it worked for a Canadian and if it was applied to an existing reservation! Since it doesn't let you put in a Cnd address but says valid in Canada (as mentioned by poffles)

Okay ... just called and they are sending the brochure to me in CANADA !!!!! Yipppeeee

I asked her if it qualified for an existing booking and she said no (surprise :)) only new bookings. Not taking that for gospel of course but was curious what she would say. My booking is for November 2013 so I have no problem rebooking. Have OBC now but only 70 (mini balcony) so if had to lose it I would gain either way but as others have said they should just add it. Excited now. Might just wait until another NCL OBC special and rebook then if I have to assuming you can have more than one type applied. Hoping for latitudes or something.

She said it should take about 2 weeks to get it.

I also have kids promo, and they just gave me my 100 dolla credit!! YAYY!!! i had to call NCL... never recieved brochure, and somehow, (magic maybe??) they looked into hsn.coms database and saw that i had applied for the brochure t get $100 obc, and they even saw i applied multiple times... i told them i thought da button was broke..(heheehe, thanks to someones comment on this thread earlier :) . And they told me only one request can be made for $100 dollar credit, so i said , i will happily accept one $100 dollar OBC please!! and they asked me what cruise i was sailing on , my reservation number, ( and yes, i did book through an agent) and they said, its now on your latitudes number, when you sail it is on your shipboard credit. So , check again, and try,because the brochure does not list the code for "not valid on kids sail free promo" its just for ordering HSN.COM brochure advertising NCL , you get $100 obc for all bookings reservations before 8/30/12, can be used on 2012 and 2013 sail dates.

I booked my cruise a month ago , and i am sailing 10/28 , on a kids free promo, which because of the kids free promo .. i changed sail dates( Not TMI.. just hope to help someone else out there who is reading...:) , through a travel agent, and it worked for me, just call back to ncl and try , it seems different responses from different NCL personnell, i called yesterday and one lady told me she was unfamiliar with the hsn.com promo... go figure?? sometimes the 3rd time is a charm!

I am glad I called that 1-866 number just now to verify I had signed up. Apparently even though the button said "Submitted" a couple days ago, it had not gone through. So much easier over the phone, with a live person.

I just called...told rep I had not received brochure I applied for online..she did not look up my info..but took down info to resubmit...she told me it cannot be applied to already booked cruise :(-when I asked...

Archived