Never beleive all that you read !!!

nadinenurse1

:) Just back todya , this morning in fact, form the 4 day Glory to Canada and it was GREAT !!!!! Don't belive all that you read I wa so nervous htat it would be shaby, showing her age, wear and tear, dirty rooms.. etc.. all of the bad thing syou see on the reviews. ALL WERE WRONG. I avoided work for 4 days so now I have to get some in, b ut I will werite a huge report with pictures. Our state rooms 2423 and 2427 joined were impeccably clean, I hurt my back so I actually watched them clean the other, I would not believe what they got done so quicly, including vacumming, dusting, washing, cleaning beds, making towels animals etc.. DO not be afraid of the Glory I ws able to avoid all smokers.... more to come:)

Glad to hear, we will be on her in October. Heard the same about our last cruise on the Destiny. All the reviews said it smelled, service was awful, ship was old/dirty. None of the above!

I read everything I would get my hands on. It's just me, the bad reviews scared me more than I could believe the good reviews. AND most of all I get really really car sick when hubby drives so I was really nervous. I was NEVER SICK !! No sea bands no meds, nothing.. what a shock, One person said that the gentle rocking motion was comforting and it was :), My 20 year old DD brought too much clothing and it all fit, 3 big closets, had about 20 hangers. room very very clean, :D I didn't even have to pre-clean the bathroom

Archived