Brilliance of the seas cabin

Hi,

We are booked on the Brilliance and were wondering how the cabins below the Concierge Lounge would be. Does anyone who has sailed in one of these cabins remember noise being an issue.

If anyone has pictures or info on cabin 9076 it would be greatly appreciated:)

Also....we're considering a cabin under the Royal Suite, which has a grand piano:/ For anyone who has sailed in a cabin under the Royal Suite were you bothered by the Piano.

TIA

Also....we're considering a cabin under the Royal Suite, which has a grand piano:/ For anyone who has sailed in a cabin under the Royal Suite were you bothered by the Piano.

Haven't done so but I would never do this - cruise ship + alcohol + coming home late + lower inhibitions = let's play the piano at 3 am because we can!! :D

Yeah. No.

Enjoy Brilliance; she is phenominal. :)

Haven't done so but I would never do this - cruise ship + alcohol + coming home late + lower inhibitions = let's play the piano at 3 am because we can!! :D

Yeah. No.

Enjoy Brilliance; she is phenominal. :)

Thanks for your quick reply,

We recently sailed on the Jewel and loved her. Loved being able to dine outside.

:D :DExactly what I was thinking but I thought I'd ask anyway.

How about under the Concierge Lounge:/? I assume most of the lounge would be carpeted:confused:

We sailed in the cabin right next to the RS on Explorer...no noise whatsoever. It really depends on the occupants of the suite. Most folks will try the piano once, then it's just a thing in the room.

Thank You

I quess it's the luck of the draw.

We sailed once in a connecting room over Thanksgiving right next to two little girls who cried , screamed and played their morocas 24/7:eek:

Needless to say... we will never take the chance and book a connecting cabin again unless we know the occupants.

We stayed in this cabin - 9076 - a couple of years ago, and the first few nights we were woken in the early hours by horrendous noise, which sounded like chairs and tables being moved around, so we assumed it to be the cleaners. It went on for ages, so made getting back to sleep very difficult.

Fortunately, it did settle after the first few nights (we did complain after the second night) and we enjoyed the cabin very much, but it's pot luck whether or not you will have similar problems (we asked about this specifically on cruisecritic when we booked, and no-one said it was a problem!), so best of luck if you book this cabin :)

Archived