Freaking out....will we miss it?

singjenn

We are leaving for our cruise in 4 days and I am freaking out about our excursions.

We have 3 booked and I'm afraid we will miss them.

Our Belize excursion leaves at 7:30 Belize time. Our ship is scheduled for 8am. I know that is Fl time but it doesn't help me much. What is the time difference?

The world clock doesn't help...I have tried that.

Our other ports at Cozumel, Costa Maya, and Mahogany. Are all of these ports behind on cruise ship time?

Did you book thru Carnival or a private party?

If its the latter, contact the tour company and let them know you are coming in on the Carnival XXXXX - their livelihood is generally tied to knowing cruise schedules.....

did you book thru carnival or a private party?

If its the latter, contact the tour company and let them know you are coming in on the carnival xxxxx - their livelihood is generally tied to knowing cruise schedules.....

agreed

since you are departing out of FL, and the ship is on eastern time, there is most likely a good change that the ship will stay on eastern time. the ports that are mentioned, they are in central time zone and Central America Time zone.

Cozumel Costa Maya are central time zone observe daylight so it is 1 hour behind.

Belize is in Central America time zone (they have there own Time Zone), so 2 hours behind eastern.

I can't remember for Mohogany Bay, Roatan, but since Roatan is part of Honduras and is in Central America, should be the same as Belize.

Archived