OS vs GS....200 sq feet....Freedom Class

Looking at the various pictures on line between an OS vs the GS, there is little difference in the general layout.

There is a 200 square foot difference, and given that is the size of a lot of regular cabins, that is quite a bit of difference. But I can't see where the extra two hundred feet could be. That bathroom can't take up that much room, and the little dining room area/table can't be that much either.

Anyone know?

Dawn

Owner's Suite: shp_vy_o-suite_sch_379.jpg

Grand Suite:shp_vy_gov-suite_sch_379.jpg

These are the layouts of the Owner's & Grand suites on Freedom. I think all the Freedom class are the same, but someone can correct me if I'm wrong.

The Owner's suite has a separate shower and tub plus a larger vanity. Accroding to the website, the OS balcony is about 100 sq. ft larger than the GS.

I've stayed in a GS on Liberty and had plenty of space for my husband and I. I wouldn't turn down an OS, but the price difference has always seemed too much for me when a GS is more than adequate.

I've stayed in both suites. The owners suite has a dining area; with a big table and four chairs; it also has the bar area. The bathroom has a seperate shower; bathtub; double sinks, and a toilet and bidet. The bedroom area is a little larger than a GS. Both have living room; although the OS has a wrap around couch, plus a lounger chair; where the GS had a lounger and regular couch. Hope this helps.

Archived