3 night cruise questions

Hi all,

Possibly looking into a last minute 3 night cruise on the majesty.

I have some quick questions as I have never been on a short cruise before:

1. Is there a formal night?

2. Do they play "the quest" on such a short cruise that has no sea days?

3. Do they still do all the normal day activities you would find on a longer cruise, such as Bingo, & Pool activites like belly flop, Sexy man contest, etc

4. Lastly, does anyone know where I can find a 3 night cruise compass to look at?

Thank you all very much!

Yes...formal night will be night 2!

Yes...they play Quest.

Yes...they will have the pool activities and LOTS of Bingo!!!!

I know there are past compasses on this site somewhere.....have you done a "search"? Each sailing's compass can vary a bit, so if you look at any, it will give you a general idea of what to expect.

Yes...formal night will be night 2!

Yes...they play Quest.

Yes...they will have the pool activities and LOTS of Bingo!!!!

Just want to add that on the 3 night cruises I have done, formal night is not very formal. 3 night cruises are generally weekend cruises, and as such, attract a lot of folks who are just looking for a cheap weekend getaway and seem not to want to bother with a lot of luggage. The last time I did one, tuxes/gowns were practically non-existant, and I saw very few suits/cocktail dresses.

Yes to all of the questions! My mom and I did a 3-night girls getaway cruise on Monarch in Feb. I have the compasses, but I have to take pictures/scan them, and I can email them to you if you'd like, what's your email?

Thank you all for the responses. It's exactly that! A quick weekend getaway to get my 2 friends into cruising so that next year or the following year they will come with us on a 9nighter.

Oh and great tip on the formal wear. Since we will be flying down, this will definetly make packing easier.

My email is tikif6@hotmail.com Thank you very much live2cruise! :D

Thank you all for the responses. It's exactly that! A quick weekend getaway to get my 2 friends into cruising so that next year or the following year they will come with us on a 9nighter.

Oh and great tip on the formal wear. Since we will be flying down, this will definetly make packing easier.

My email is tikif6@hotmail.com Thank you very much live2cruise! :D

This is really funny because we're planning on a 9-night cruise with the rest of our family for next year! Okay, I'll dig them up and scan, and I'm guessing you just want the Cruise Compasses, not the Teen Compasses haha.

Archived