Nieu Amsterdam cabin choice

Marl

Best is totally in the eye of the beholder. What is "best" to you?

Best to us is the Penthouse:D;)

They all have some pluses and minuses. Sometimes the "minus" is the price. Sometimes price is no object, and the only minus is the location. :rolleyes: We liked our V cabin on deck 8.

Does the OP mean outside cabin as in Ocean View or as in Verandah?

for me are the inside J cabins on main deck... almost twice the size of the balcony cabin... We switched from the balcony when we discovered these almost 300 sq ft monsters. Balcony? most of the time the weather and wind/rain will beat you back inside... unless your at anchor

Balconys are good only for the ego in my book...

Save your money for either a longer cruise or more stuff to do out of the cabin...

sorry I didn't make myself clear............I meant an outside cabin without a verandah.

I think the categories are c thru g

In that range I'd pick a C, D, or DD on the Main deck, but not near the Atrium. To avoid noisy areas above, I suggest starboard side from 1045 to 1075 or 1083 to 1109. Port side from 1060 to 1076 should be good too.

In that range I'd pick a C, D, or DD on the Main deck, but not near the Atrium. To avoid noisy areas above, I suggest starboard side from 1045 to 1075 or 1083 to 1109. Port side from 1060 to 1076 should be good too.

thanks for the info..........I'll check out those cabins.

Just off Nieuw Amsterdam, we had cabin 1015 below the piano lounge, could hear the music but usually we got in late so wasn't a huge problem. Probably would choose room nearer midship.

Archived