Provence with two OAPs

winchman

OAPs???? Old Age Parents?

Sorry

Two 40 somethings, the inlaws both 72 and two kids

We take the OAPs alll over the plae just for entertainment value LOL, they will try anything , but not as mobile as they once was

:DThats the best name normally we call them the wrinkleys LOL

I think we dock at Provence? for some place beginning with M whoose name escapes me?

wrinkley? Sounds like you are from the UK (our UK friends loved that term). There is no such place to dock as Provence since that term refers to an entire region of France, not a particular city. You might be talking about "Marseille" but there are a couple of other cruise ship ports that give access to various parts of Provence. Depending on where you are actually docked, or tendered (which can change your option due to delays) would have an impact on our recommendations. So my advice is to do a little pre cruise homework and find out for sure where your ship docks. This information will be available on your cruise line's web site.

Hank

But I thought OAP when I first saw it was "overly active parents" which of course decribes my 79 yr old mom. :) She's got me running around after her everytrip we take. She would kill me if I referred to her as wrinkly. that's hilarious.

Let us know what port you are talking about and see what we can do for you I am in the process of organizing a land trip to Provence.

Archived