Canada Cruise Dining Question

snickerdodo

Do you have a specific question about dining? The Canadian cruises are no different than the rest of the DCL cruises as far as dining goes. You'll rotate through 3 different restaurants during the cruise. You can also make reservations for Palo, the upscale dining location.

I'll be on that cruise also. I was on the June 10 Canada cruise, and had a wonderful time and a great dining experience. If you have any specific questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Obviously I had a good time if I'm doing it again!

Beth

this will be our first five day cruise. we have been on 5 three day, 1 four day and one seven day cruises all with disney. i guess the dining will be the roatation of the three dining rooms. i also understand this will be the last disney cruise to canada. next year they will be going back to europe. hope to meet you on the cruise.

this will be our first five day cruise. we have been on 5 three day, 1 four day and one seven day cruises all with disney. i guess the dining will be the roatation of the three dining rooms. i also understand this will be the last disney cruise to canada. next year they will be going back to europe. hope to meet you on the cruise.

Yes, you will "rotate" through the 3 MDRs. Your serving team (as well as any tablemates you may have) will also.

Each MDR has it's own "Signature Menu". Generally, the first time you eat in a specific MDR, you will have it's signature menu. For formal night and pirate night, there is a special menu that will be served in all the MDRs.

:)

Yes, you will "rotate" through the 3 MDRs. Your serving team (as well as any tablemates you may have) will also.

We're also doing a five night.

So I guess this means you have 2 nights in two restaurants and 1 night in the other.

Is this done randomly or can you choose your two favorites?

We're also doing a five night.

So I guess this means you have 2 nights in two restaurants and 1 night in the other.

Is this done randomly or can you choose your two favorites?

The dining rotation is assigned. It will be on the KTTW card when you check in at the port.

You can place a request for a specific rotation by calling DCL, but it's not guaranteed you'll get it.

The dining rotation is assigned. It will be on the KTTW card when you check in at the port.

You can place a request for a specific rotation by calling DCL, but it's not guaranteed you'll get it.

o.k, I know this is probably totally subjective, but are there two restaurants that are noticably better than the third or are they pretty much all the same?

o.k, I know this is probably totally subjective, but are there two restaurants that are noticably better than the third or are they pretty much all the same?

Personally, I like them all. PC is tropical themed, Lumieres more formal, and AP is sort of "diner"ish (chrome trimmed, etc) with animated pictures on the walls.

Archived