Epic - Slam Allen Vacation Schedule?

KJE Atlanta

We are going to be on the Epic twice in the not-to-distant future:

-9/2/12 Western Mediterranean; and

-11/17/12 Eastern Caribbean.

Does anyone know when Slam's vacation is? We are really looking forward to seeing him in Fat Cats. We're hoping that if he's off during one of the cruises, that means it's likely he'll be on board for the other one.

Any info appreciated. Thanks.

Dunno' but he has a Facebook page. I don't know how often it's monitored but hopefully he can get back to you with that info.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Slam-Allen-Band/30082726782

Thanks for the link. I found a post on his FB page that says he'll be on vacation on 9/2 but will be back on the Epic starting 11/3 - so we'll miss him in Europe but we'll catch him over Thanksgiving in the Caribbean. :D

Also, I know I owed you some info on canyoning in Madeira. I just sent you the contact information and a couple pics to you via email. If you're even remotely considering doing that next time you're in Madeira, you should - it's awesome.

Thanks for the info and photos. Great shots! :D That's definitely on my list for next time!

I'm glad that he'll be there for at least one of those cruises! He should know by now not to take vacay. LOL When I spoke to him in April he said that he'll even perform when he's on vacation. He'll do charity events and the link. He truly loves his work.

Thanks for the link. I found a post on his FB page that says he'll be on vacation on 9/2 but will be back on the Epic starting 11/3 - so we'll miss him in Europe but we'll catch him over Thanksgiving in the Caribbean. :D

Also, I know I owed you some info on canyoning in Madeira. I just sent you the contact information and a couple pics to you via email. If you're even remotely considering doing that next time you're in Madeira, you should - it's awesome.

Dunno' but he has a Facebook page. I don't know how often it's monitored but hopefully he can get back to you with that info.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Slam-Allen-Band/30082726782

Thanks, Xena! I haven't even seen him perform yet, but greatly looking forward to it on the Epic. Figured it would be nice to go ahead and see what's going on with him. :)

Thanks, Xena! I haven't even seen him perform yet, but greatly looking forward to it on the Epic. Figured it would be nice to go ahead and see what's going on with him. :)

It's a real treat! I hope you love it!

We are going to be on the Epic twice in the not-to-distant future:

-9/2/12 Western Mediterranean; and

-11/17/12 Eastern Caribbean.

Does anyone know when Slam's vacation is? We are really looking forward to seeing him in Fat Cats. We're hoping that if he's off during one of the cruises, that means it's likely he'll be on board for the other one.

Any info appreciated. Thanks.

\

I heard him say his contract was until Aug 4, not sure if that's for real or if he was kidding.

Thanks for the info and photos. Great shots! :D That's definitely on my list for next time!

I'm glad that he'll be there for at least one of those cruises! He should know by now not to take vacay. LOL When I spoke to him in April he said that he'll even perform when he's on vacation. He'll do charity events and the link. He truly loves his work.

We saw him in January when he was on vacation (He's from my neck of the woods.) He was sitting in with a local band at a fundraiser for all the local food pantries. (We volunteer at one of them.)

We saw him in January when he was on vacation (He's from my neck of the woods.) He was sitting in with a local band at a fundraiser for all the local food pantries. (We volunteer at one of them.)

How cool! I wonder if he has a listing of those events too.

\

I heard him say his contract was until Aug 4, not sure if that's for real or if he was kidding.

August 4th of what year? 2012? :eek: Because I know starting in May 2013 he is scheduled to move from the Epic to the Breakaway out of NYC

Kev:cool:

Archived