Champagne question

Well, for me it would matter! For some reason I thought they used to list a specific brand or equivalent but I see that they now list "premium" champagne. I suppose that could be anything from Veuve Clicquot to Dom.

If you are able to get more information, please share. I don't use the plat amex benefits on RCCL (balcony discount is better) but will be using for the first time on another line.

Does it make a difference?

Call call American Express if you really need to know.

TA is AMEX and could not provide. No issue for me not knowing, but for others in our group as well as others who are curious. I'll update in November once aboard the Allure.

It must make a difference, or they wouldn't have asked. :D :D :D

This is why I keep telling hubby that we need AMEX, for perks like this.

It must make a difference, or they wouldn't have asked. :D :D :D

This is why I keep telling hubby that we need AMEX, for perks like this.

Worth looking into. With the benefits from one cruise, we covered the annual fee. I know it doesn't make sense for everyone but for us it did.

was that really necessary?:confused:

It seems to be the new normal on this message board when someone asks a question that either is unique and not answered anywhere else, or to flame newbies for not utilizing the search/advanced search functions. I have been on this board for a long time and rarely post and now I am sadly reminded why.

OUCH!!! This comment was not necessary. Like the old saying goes " If you can says anything nice..." well you know the rest.

I'm actually glad that the OP asked the question, as I didn't know that these benefits even existed so I learned something new today. Thanks for asking. :D

I'd be interested a little more broadly -

what brands are generally available for purchase?

we are sailing rhapsody in august, if that matters.

If you're booked, go to your reservation on-line and check under Gifts & Gear. Select the Wine Cellar Category and click the drop down. It lists everything available for purchase. I tried to copy it into a post but it wasn't legible.

I am glad that I wasn't the only person wondering this. Now, the follow up question is, would it be in poor form to bring the bottle up to the pool deck for sail away? Next cruise is in an inside cabin bc balcony was over $1000 more. Cruise after that is in a JR Suite, so won't have that problem then.

I am glad that I wasn't the only person wondering this. Now, the follow up question is, would it be in poor form to bring the bottle up to the pool deck for sail away? Next cruise is in an inside cabin bc balcony was over $1000 more. Cruise after that is in a JR Suite, so won't have that problem then.

Nope, not poor form at all. You can pretty much enjoy the bottle anywhere you please.

Archived