Promenade Cabin

@ucf_knight. - thanks, the cost of two of the rooms, I may as well stick with balcony (oh, the hardship :) ). My parents are probably going to be sailing as well on this cruise, so I'll just have to sticky beak in theirs.

Hubby & I wanted a PR cabin for our cruise on Voyager, but they dont have enough accessible PR cabins. We booked our cruise back in Febuary and the only accessible PR cabin had already been booked.

We ended up booking an accessible balcony cabin. Just cant wait now until January for our cruise!!

I went with the inside room guarantee..and was upgraded to a promenade cabin. This is our first time on RCCL...and I usually always go with a balcony room..so we are very excited, mostly to people watch, and late night pizza one deck down! :D

It will only be DH and me in the PR cabin. I want to try this (I know it is small), but we aren't in the cabin much (shower and sleep). I have tried all the others except suites :(. Would rather have the extra money for onboard and excursions. I had the balcony last and it was nice, but I really didn't use it much at all. Some people do though. In fact, I had my morning coffee in bed most of the time and used the balcony a couple of times but didn't even finish my cup of coffee. Went back in the cabin in the bed to finish it. :rolleyes:

We were in a Promenade room on FOS in June. Our kids were in a connecting room. The room was great. Plenty of storage space and plenty of lighting in the bathroom. It is tight around the bed but not a big deal. Not that loud during parades (they don't last that long). it was nice to look out on the Promenade. We only showered ans slept in the room. It was a good choice for us and I would recommend it.

Hi,

We're looking at a Voyager cruise out of Sydney in Feb 2013.

What is the max capacity of the PR staterooms? I'm trying to book for 2A/2C, but the PR category doesn't seem to be there (or they've sold out, which I think is unlikely).

Any help much appreciated.

Thanks,

looks like the max capacity is 2 people...they are a little over 150 sq feet or so and only list 2 twins that convert to a queen..so that's why you aren't seeing it for 4 people...

• 2 weeks later...

We had a PR on the Navigator and found it to be a waste. The only times we are in the cabin, we are getting ready to go out or go to bed. We wound up with the drapes closed almost constantly, so it was a pain to keep opening and closing them. Didn't hate it, found it mildly interesting once, but won't try it again.

Archived