Need help,Millenium

teajak

We just booked a needed HA veranda on the Millenium Panama Canal cruise 9/22/12. Does anyone know if these cabins were refurbished and updated? Pictures anyone, we are on deck 7 next to the elevators.Thanks:)

We just booked a needed HA veranda on the Millenium Panama Canal cruise 9/22/12. Does anyone know if these cabins were refurbished and updated? Pictures anyone, we are on deck 7 next to the elevators.Thanks:)

Hi there,

This room has not had any refurbishment. Also there used to be two grab bars by the toilet and the one away from the wall has been removed so if you need two grab bars to assist you will need to request an over the toilet commode. It is a lovely room with excellent room attendants.

Hi there,

This room has not had any refurbishment. Also there used to be two grab bars by the toilet and the one away from the wall has been removed so if you need two grab bars to assist you will need to request an over the toilet commode. It is a lovely room with excellent room attendants.

One grab bar will be fine, Have the TV and bed linens been upgraded? Thanks for the quick reply.

Hi Thelma & Jerry, Not sure which of you wrote this so will address both!:D I remember you, of course, from our Roll Call. I might be able to send you some pictures by email if you like. Just drop a line with Cruise Critic in the subject line and tell me which cabin. Send email to OurMeetAndGreet at gmail dot com -- address broken up to avoid spam harvesters.:)

Hi Thelma & Jerry, Not sure which of you wrote this so will address both!:D I remember you, of course, from our Roll Call. I might be able to send you some pictures by email if you like. Just drop a line with Cruise Critic in the subject line and tell me which cabin. Send email to OurMeetAndGreet at gmail dot com -- address broken up to avoid spam harvesters.:)

Hi Lyn,

Me and wife will be sailing on Millenium from Singapore to Hongkong departing Singapore on March 3, 2013.

If you can kindly put me in touch with some folks who would be organizing shore excursions of Cruisecritic members, will be great.

Also, we will be interested in joining any group functions on board.

Many thanks in advance for your help.

Santosh (Wilmardad)

Hi Lyn,

Me and wife will be sailing on Millenium from Singapore to Hongkong departing Singapore on March 3, 2013.

If you can kindly put me in touch with some folks who would be organizing shore excursions of Cruisecritic members, will be great.

Santosh (Wilmardad)

Here is the link to your roll call:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1398693

Enjoy.

Hi Lyn,

Santosh (Wilmardad)

Hi Santosh, I sent you an email & hope you received it ok and that the information was helpful.:)

Hi Thelma, Please check your email for some new info I sent today.

Archived