Freedom Port Canaveral

See she's finally on her way..love the sound of that horn blowing. Think it's possible to get that as a ring tone?

There are ship horn ringtones.........I had them but every time my phone rang,scared me!:p:p

There's smoke coming out of Freedom's stacks as we speak !! Seems the early dinner seating misses the sailaway on regular basis lately ... at least, if their hungry :D
Early seating was moved to 5:30 PM so it missing sailaway is more apt to happen. We do late and enjoy sailaway especially during daylight savings time.

Early seating was moved to 5:30 PM so it missing sailaway is more apt to happen. We do late and enjoy sailaway especially during daylight savings time.

Is this a permanent change? I don't want to be eating my dinner that early during my Allure cruise.

The best sail away is your first one. They put on quite na show as the ship leavs the port. The people in the high rise condos flash their lights nevery week. They are s o nice to do that. Of coursethey are living in waterfront condos'. Life must be good

Is this a permanent change? I don't want to be eating my dinner that early during my Allure cruise.

We have early seating in the MDR on Freedom next April. Yep, 5:30. Too early for us, so I'm going to try to switch to MTD. Don't know if it's a fleet wide change but I suspect it is.

You guys are AWESOME.

My wife thinks I'm crazy, and a little too addicted to cruising (in a good way).

But if she gets concerned, I'll direct her to this thread, where a bunch of people were watching the web cam of a ship leaving, providing play by play. :D

Someday, perahps we will run into each other on a cruise.

Archived